- Best Ideas for Outdoor Patio Space
- New Samsung AddWash 27inch Front Load Washer
- Washer and Dryer Combo Appliances
- Alternative Design by ACME Furniture
- Grilling - Cast Iron Grates Versus Stainless Steel Grates
- The 7 Questions you MUST Ask When Purchasing a Dishwasher
- Best Wall Ovens - April 2016
- All About The Wall Oven
- What is the Difference Between Gas vs Electric vs Induction Cooktop/Ranges?
- Agitator or No Agitator
- Chest Freezer vs Upright Freezer
- The Best Dishwashers of April 2016
- Why You Need a Convection Oven
- Dishwashers vs. Hand Washing
- Is Your Air Conditioner Too Noisy?
- Appliances and Voltage
- Top Load Washer vs Front Load Washer
- Scavolini Designs in Our Showroom
- Built-In Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator Picks
- Open vs. Sealed Burners
- Certification Marks
- Top Ten Storage Options For Wine Lovers
- Top 5 Appliance Features for a Busy Lifestyle
- Gas vs Dual Fuel Ranges
- Top 5 Cool Refrigerator Features You Should Know About
- Dishwasher Features and Their Importance
- Freestanding vs. Slide-in Ranges
- Brass vs. Aluminum Burners
- Viking - The Heart of the Kitchen
- Dorm Appliance Suggestions
- Remodeling a U-Shaped Kitchen
- Smart Appliances with App Connectivity
- Top 5 Wall Ovens of 2017
- Top Five Double Wall Ovens of 2017
- Top 5 Dishwashers of 2017
- Top Five Column Refrigerators for 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Top 10 French Door Refrigerators of 2017
- The Best Microwave Drawers of 2017
- Top Five 48-Inch Range Ovens of 2017
- All About the Bosch 24-Inch Compact Laundry Pair
- Top 5 Wall Oven Microwave Combos of 2017
- Top Five 30 Inch Slide-In Ranges in 2017
- Which Range Should You Buy? Professional vs. Standard Ranges
- The Best Front Load Washers of 2017
- The Best HE Top Load Washers of 2017
- Furniture Care Series - Leather Furniture
- The Power of Steam - For Cooking, Cleaning, Laundry and Relaxation
- Internal Venting Vs. External Venting
- Washer Guide - Stackable Vs. Side-By-Side
- Top Ten 36-Inch Ranges of 2017
- Compact Appliances
- Anatomy of Appliances - Dishwashers
- The Best Large Capacity Front Load Washers of 2017
- Top 5 Coffee and Espresso Machines for Coffee Lovers
- Large Capacity Ovens
- Wall Ovens & Cooktop Combos - The New Range Replacement?
- The Best Appliance Finishes of 2017
- The Best Outdoor Grills of 2017
- The Best Compact Front-Loading Washers of 2017
- Remodeling an L-Shaped Kitchen
- How to Build a Luxury Kitchen for Less
- The Benefits Of Convection Ovens
- The Best Gas Ranges Under $1000
- Remodeling A Line Kitchen Layout
- A Guide to Specialty Ovens - Steam and Speed Ovens
- Vented Vs. Ventless Range Hoods
- Furniture Care Series Suede
- All About Built-in Dishwashers
- Freestanding Vs. Built-in Kitchen Appliances
- Flipper Kitchen Tips: How to Remodel Your Kitchen for a Profit
- Anatomy of Appliances - Wall Ovens
- Defrost Methods and How They Work
- A Guide to Maritime Appliances
- New Appliances From Thermador - Column Refrigeration
- Top Ten 24-inch Ranges of 2020
- New in 2017 - Superiore Appliances
- Child Safety Features in Appliances
- Smart Self-Diagnosing Appliances
- A Guide to Building An Outdoor Kitchen
- Energy Star Appliances
- La Cornue and Appliances Connection - An Inevitable Pairing
- How to Get a $2,000 Kitchen on a $600 Budget
- BlueStar Fall And Winter Color Preview
- Ashley Furniture - Powered Comfort
- The Top 5 Sub-Zero Refrigerators of 2017
- Appliances Connection and eCommerce - Shaking Industry Foundations
- Anatomy of Appliances - Refrigerators
- Anatomy of Appliances - Ranges
- Liebherr - Just Refrigeration
- Anatomy of Appliances - Washers
- Furniture Care - Wood
- Anatomy of Appliances - Dryers
- Black Friday Sale 2017
- Vented Vs. Ventless Dryers
- 30-Inch Ranges from Thermador and Wolf
- An In-Depth Look Into The GE Monogram Collection
- Stackable Washer and Dryer Sets - Top 5 for 2019
- Fisher Paykel 24 Inch Washer & Dryer Set
- French Door Vs. Side-By-Side Refrigerators
- The Best Way To Preserve Wine
- Furniture Care - Velvet
- Bosch Smart Appliances with Home Connect
- Holiday Gift Guide for Treating Yourself
- A Holiday Gift Guide for Busy Professionals
- A Holiday Gift Guide For Home Chefs
- Introducing BlueStar's New Chef-Inspired Electric Kitchen!
- Holiday Recipes for Microwaves
- Holiday Recipes For Ranges
- Six Best Speed Ovens
- Holiday Gift Guide for Home Entertainers
- Holiday Recipes For Wall Ovens
- Jenn-Air Appliances Guide
- An Eco-Friendly Holiday Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide For New Homeowners
- Holiday Gift Guide for Home-Based Food Businesses
- A Family Friendly Holiday Gift Guide
- Top 5 Napoleon Fireplaces
- ADA Compliance for Public Restrooms
- Home Bar Essentials
- How to Upgrade Your Home on a Budget for 2018
- Custom Color Appliances
- The Best Side By Side Refrigerators of 2019
- Tips for a New You in 2018
- An Honest Review of the Viking VGIC53014BSS Range
- Viking Rebates | Luxury Kitchens for Less
- Induction Vs. Gas Vs. Electric
- The Best Washer and Dryer Sets. Period.
- GE Premium Appliance Finishes
- What's the Best Appliance Finish for your Kitchen in 2019?
- Miele Dishwasher Rebate Offer
- 36 Inch Freestanding Gas Ranges: Bertazzoni vs. Dacor vs. Tecnogas Superiore
- Top 5 Outdoor Undercounter Refrigerator Drawers
- Top 5 Steam Wall Ovens of 2019
- Should I Repair or Replace My Appliances?
- High Efficiency vs. Traditional Washers | Pros & Cons
- Enhancing Home Decor with Indirect LED Lighting
- French Door Refrigerator Comparison | Jenn-Air vs. Sub-Zero
- Quiz | Which Household Appliance Are You?
- The Quietest Dishwashers of 2019
- Laundry Symbols Guide
- Pitfalls of Rent-to-Own Appliances and Furniture
- Top Five 48 Inch Ranges of 2019
- Top 10 French Door Refrigerators 2018
- Top 5 Washers With No Agitator 2018
- The Best 36 Inch Induction Cooktops of 2019
- The Resurgence of Farm Kitchen Sinks
- The Best Kitchen Appliances Packages of 2019
- Top 5 Best GE Dishwashers 2019
- Top 5 Best Counter-Depth Refrigerators 2019
- Top 5 Best Wall Oven Microwave Combos 2018
- Microwave Drawers - Top 5 of 2019
- Top 5 GE Refrigerators 2019
- All About 24 Inch Compact Washers
- Top 10 Dishwashers of 2019
- Top 5 30-Inch Slide-In Ranges of 2018
- How to Stay Cool and Still Save Money
- Top 10 Double Wall Ovens of 2019
- Sharp Microwaves | A Glimpse Of The Future
- Fill Your Home with the Finer Appliances in Life
- Official Guide to Maintaining Your Laundry Room
- 30 Inch Professional Gas Ranges - Top 5 for 2019
- Top Five 48-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2018
- Are Wolf Professional Ranges Worth It?
- Top Five 30-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2018
- When and Why You Need a New Washer Hose?
- Horizontal Kitchens - On the Rise in 2018
- How to Feel Like a Professional Chef At Home
- Dual Fuel Ranges - Wolf Vs GE Monogram
- New for 2018 - Speed Queen's Top Loading Washers and Matching Dryers
- Top Five 36-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2019
- The Five Most Reliable Luxury Front Load Washers for 2019
- Dream Kitchens with Custom Color Panel Ready Refrigerators
- Top Five 60-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2019
- Comparing LG and Samsung Kitchen Appliance Packages
- Power Cords and Hard Wiring for New Cooking Appliances
- Top Five ADA Compliant Ranges for 2019
- Your Definitive Dual Fuel Range Guide for 2018
- Top Five ADA Compliant Refrigerators for 2019
- Top Five ADA Compliant Wall Ovens for 2019
- Review of the Napoleon Prestige PRO Series 77-Inch Grill
- Introducing Miele's New and Improved W1 T1 line of Washers and Dryers
- Whirlpool's Sunset Bronze Finish is On the Horizon
- An In-Depth Look at Viking Dishwashers
- A Look at Friedrich Air Conditioners - Luxury and Toughness in HVAC
- Your Definitive Guide to Luxury ADA Compliant Kitchen Appliances for 2018
- Best Built-In Gas Grills for 2019
- The Toto Neorest 750H Toilet - Indulgence in the Bathroom
- An In-Depth Look at the LG LMXS30776D Refrigerator
- Frigidaire - Celebrating a Century of Reliability
- Whirlpool Gas Cooktops | An In-Depth Look
- Right Arm Facing/Left Arm Facing Sectional Sofas - How to Tell the Difference
- May is Maytag Month at Appliances Connection
- A Look at the Maytag MEW9630FZ 30-Inch Electric Double Wall Oven
- LG PuriCare | Fresh Air In Your Home
- Why You Need the Miele CVA6405 24-Inch Built-In Coffee
- Appliances Connection vs. Discount Appliance Stores
- An In-Depth Look at the New Frigidaire FFBN1721TV 33-Inch French Door Refrigerator
- The Best Undercounter Wine Coolers for 2019
- The Best Luxury Outdoor Furniture Sets of 2018
- The Dacor Modernist Collection - Modern Can Be Timeless
- SMEG Kitchen Appliance Package Overview
- Fulgor Milano Kitchen Appliance Package Overview
- Frymaster Commercial Fryers Overview
- Blodgett Commercial Ovens Overview
- The Top Five Dual Fuel Double Ovens of 2018
- An In-Depth Look at the Miele 888026 Three-Piece Kitchen Appliance Package
- Whirlpool Sunset Bronze - Unique Beauty and Ultimate Dependability
- The Refrigerator Buying Guide for 2019
- Top Five ADA Compliant Cooktops for 2018
- Hestan Smart Induction Cooktops | Pushing the Limits of Innovation
- An In-Depth Look At A Viking Four-Piece Kitchen Appliance Package
- The Range Hood Buying Guide for 2019
Your Definitive Dual Fuel Range Guide for 2018
What is a dual fuel range? Dual fuel ranges feature gas or propane-fueled cooktops that provide unmatched versatility. These cooktops enable high-heat cooking techniques, like wok cooking or searing but are also capable of low-temperature simmering or gentle melting.
The other key characteristic of dual fuel ranges is the precision of electric ovens. Maintaining a stable temperature is vital for enjoying thoroughly cooked and consistent meals, no matter the recipe.
These dual fuel ranges have become de rigeur for the most discerning and dedicated home cooks
Choosing the right one for your kitchen can seem like an overwhelming task, though. There are a whole host of choices on the market. That's why we're going to point you in the right direction. In this piece, we've compiled a thorough list of the best dual fuel ranges for 2018. Click on the links below to quickly jump to the different widths available.
- Top 5 30" Dual Fuel Ranges
- Top 5 36" Dual Fuel Ranges
- Top 5 48" Dual Fuel Ranges
- Top 5 60" Dual Fuel Ranges
As always, for more information about appliances, furniture, and home design, be sure to check out the in-depth articles on our exclusive Learning Center. To learn more about the supportive services offered by Appliances Connection, don't miss our Appliance Delivery and Installation page. Services* pertaining to dual fuel ranges include:
- Disconnecting old ranges
- Leveling and centering new ranges
- Installing anti-tip brackets
- Connecting range cords and/or flex gas lines
- Hard wiring the range, if required
- Removing and disposing of all packaging material
- Hauling away old ranges and disposing of them in an environmentally friendly manner
- Installing gas shut-offs
- Converting to liquid propane
- Home alteration
*Please note that availability of some services may vary depending on customer location.
Top Five 30" Dual Fuel Ranges
Samsung has been a global leader in the manufacturing of cutting-edge electronics and appliances for over 70 years.
This Chef Series 30" Slide-In Dual Fuel Range features five sealed burners cooktop and 5.7 cu. ft. total oven capacity. The oven features powerful True Convection which evenly distributes hot air and provides a superior baking, warming and broiling experience.
Home chefs will enjoy the Flex Duo oven feature with a removable smart divider which allows for cooking of two dishes and two different temperatures simultaneously with no smell or taste transfer. The Dual Door design allows you to access two ovens at once and eliminates wasted energy as you only use the oven space you need.
The cooktop features five sealed burners with power ranging from 5K BTU, perfect for gentle simmering or melting, up to 22k BTU, ideal for high-heat cooking techniques.
The display panel features full touch controls with the intuitive Guiding Light system for precise control over temperatures, times, recipe programs, cooking functions, and cleaning options. The SteamQuick oven cleaning feature allows for a quick 20-minute intensive oven cleaning at the touch of a button.
Bosch is an industry leading manufacturer of premium appliances with a focus on modernity, simplicity, and uncompromising quality. They've recently made massive investments in US fabrication facilities. The 800 Series of appliances shows what a combination of German engineering and American manufacturing traditions can bring to bear.
This 30" Slide-In Dual Fuel Range features five smoothtop burners on the cooktop and 4.6 cu. ft. total oven capacity. The slide-in design eliminates the small gap where spills and crumbs might go and comfortably fits into any freestanding range cutout. The versatile center burner speeds cooking times with its powerful 18,000 BTU capabilities.
The large oven cavity is equipped with genuine European convection technology which circulates hot air evenly and provides thoroughly cooked, consistent results every time. Additionally, the oven is equipped with convenient convection conversion which adapts cooking times and temperatures from your favorite recipes.
An extra-large door window and two brilliant oven lights afford you a convenient view of the oven interior for easy monitoring of food being cooked. With the addition of a meat temperature probe, this oven takes the guesswork out of cooking to desired and safe temperatures. The face of the oven features heavy-duty metal knobs which give a premium look and feel as well as an intuitive touch control panel for easy operation.
Jenn-Air first earned recognition for their invention of the first self-ventilating downdraft range and have become an appliance industry leader.
This 30" Slide-In Dual Fuel Range features four sealed burners and 6.4 cu. ft. total oven capacity. This range is equipped with downdraft ventilation which uses proximity ventilation to capture smoke, steam and odors around your kitchen workspace. The cooktop features a 17,000 BTU dual-stacked PowerBurner which helps with high-heat cooking techniques but can also be lowered for gentle simmering or melting.
Powerful True Convection technology utilizes a heating element behind the convection fan to provide even heat circulation throughout the oven for consistent cooking results. Jenn-Air's patented Aqualift self-cleaning technology minimizes the time, temperature and odors typically associated with standard self-cleaning modes in other ovens.
A convenient telescoping glide-out rack allows you to easily position and access dishes without having to reach in to the oven cavity. The exclusive DuraFinish protection ensures that your cooktop's surface stays looking like new, resisting yellowing, staining and scratching. The large 6.4. cu. ft. total baking capacity between the oven and baking drawer allows for numerous cooking techniques and easy accommodation of large pots and pans.
Wolf has been a leading manufacturer of professional quality cooking appliances, for both indoor and outdoor use, for over 70 years.
This 30" Freestanding Dual Fuel Range features four sealed burners and 4.5 cu. ft. total oven capacity. The oven features dual convection fans, each with its own heating element, which work alongside two additional heating elements to provide even heat distribution and eliminate cold spots for consistent results. With 10 cooking modes and a precise temperature probe, providing the ideal environment for any recipe is easily achieved with this advanced oven.
The cooktop features four dual-stacked sealed burners which deliver maximum heat for rapid boiling but can also be lowered for gentle simmering or melting. Above the burners are cast-iron burner grates with easy-slide porcelain finish which allows for easy movement of pots and pans around the cooktop.
The oven face features Wolf's signature red knobs (with the option for black or stainless-steel) and an exclusive pivoting control panel which allows for precise control over oven functions. Wolf's signature cobalt blue porcelain interior enhances the aesthetic of the oven cavity and creates a bold looking backdrop.
This 30" Smart Slide-In Dual Fuel Range features five sealed burners and 7.3 cu. ft. total oven capacity. This oven is equipped with LG's patented ProBake Convection technology which allows for heat output three times as powerful as existing models and a dual fan convection system for even heat circulation.
The UltraHeat Burners deliver 18,500 BTU for precise high-heat cooking but also provide low-heat flames for gentle simmering or melting.
LG's innovative SmartThinq technology offers several convenient functions for interacting with this oven: monitor oven functions; send push alerts with status notifications; check the energy efficiency and usage of the EasyClean function; contact customer service technicians in the event of a malfunction - all from your oven to your smartphone.
Utilize Infrared Heating for 20% quicker cooking without preheating. The oven face features heavy-duty knobs for precise oven control and a touch-screen panel to control and monitor a wide range of oven functions. The EasyClean feature does away with scraping and scrubbing with harsh chemicals and makes your oven sparkling clean in 10 minutes flat.
Top Five 36" Dual Fuel Ranges
This 36" Freestanding Dual Fuel Range features a cooktop with fived sealed burners and 4.5 cu. ft. total oven capacity. The oven is equipped with Smeg's exclusive three fan system which evenly distribute air throughout the oven cavity and create a vertical vortex of heat for consistent cooking results.
The cooktop features powerful dual ultra-rapid burners which offer up to 18,000 BTUs for high-heat cooking techniques. The triple-glazed oven door helps to keep the exterior of the oven at room temperature while cooking to ensure the oven is safe to touch. Enjoy eco-friendly cleaning with Smeg's vapor clean function which facilitates cleaning using steam.
The sophisticated Portofino collection features a wide array of vibrant finishes to bring brilliant color into your kitchen. This model is available in Black, Olive Green, Orange, Red, Stainless Steel, White and Yellow.
Electrolux Icon is a comprehensive collection of high-end appliances with unmatched performance and restaurant-style aesthetics.
This 36" Freestanding Dual Fuel Range features a cooktop with six sealed burners and 6.4 cu. ft. of total oven capacity. The cooktop features Min-2-Max burners with the widest range in BTU performance - 18,500 BTUs for high-heat cooking techniques down to 750 BTUs for gentle simmering.
The CustomConvect convection technology evenly distributes heat throughout the oven with a variable speed fan which allows for consistent cooking results, no matter the recipe. The oven is equipped with Smooth-Glide oven racks which enable effortless access to pots and pans in the oven interior without having to reach inside.
An extra-large oven window with internal lighting allows for a convenient view of being cooked in the oven interior. Additionally, this model is designed to comply with ADA requirements as specified in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Jenn-Air is a trusted manufacturer of premium appliances who initially garnered accolades for their invention of the first self-ventilating downdraft range.
This 36" Freestanding Dual Fuel Range features four sealed burners and 5.1 cu. ft. total oven capacity. With the dual-fan MultiMode true convection system, this oven distributes heat evenly and thoroughly for consistent cooking results.
The 20,000 BTU stacked PowerBurner is ideal for high-temperature cooking techniques like wok cooking and flash frying. The 5000 BTU simmer burner has a power output range down to 700 BTU and gives precise control over simmering and melting. In addition to the versatile burners, a high-performance chrome griddle allows for consistent cooking along its entire surface.
An exquisite seven-inch full-color touch-anywhere LCD display offers effortless control over settings like temperatures and timers. The control panel is also able to combine up to three functions and save the settings for future use with the My Creations feature. With auto convection conversion, your favorite recipes are adjusted accordingly to the powerful convection capabilities to deliver ideal results.
GE Monogram is a luxury appliance collection which features timeless aesthetics, sophisticated features, and innovative functions.
This 36" Freestanding Dual Fuel Range features four burners and 5.75 cu. ft. total oven capacity. This oven combines European, reverse-air convection technology to deliver the ultimate cooking experience with consistent, thoroughly cooked results every time. The oven cavity is uniquely sized to accommodate three full-size sheet trays, allowing you to prepare multiple dishes at once.
The sealed, dual-flame stacked burners deliver the full spectrum of heat settings from ultra-low 140° F for simmering, up to an intense 18,000 BTU for high-heat cooking techniques. The cooktop also features a versatile stainless-steel and aluminum-clad griddle which allows for fast and consistent heat across the entire surface.
The professional-style stainless-steel exterior finish is complemented by brilliant LED task lights below the bullnose which provide a functional and theatrical touch. The heavy-duty continuous burner grates allow for easy repositioning of pots and pans around the cooktop and can be reversed to accommodate round-bottom woks.
Wolf is an industry leading manufacturer of professional quality cooking appliances for indoor and outdoor use. Their robustly engineered and eminently capable offerings have made them a preferred brand of restaurant professionals and enthusiastic home cooks alike.This 36" Freestanding Dual Fuel Range features six sealed burners and 5.4 cu. ft. total oven capacity. The oven features dual convection fans, each with its own heating element, for faster, consistent cooking and eliminates cold spots.
The precise 20,000 BTU burners provide 30% faster boils and the high-performance power to sear multiple steaks at once. The 10 cooking modes cater to any recipe and provide the ideal cooking environment for nearly any dish.
The stainless-steel exterior finish gives off a restaurant-style aesthetic and is complemented beautifully by Wolf's signature cobalt blue porcelain interior. An exclusive pivoting control panel with dynamic touch-screen functionality is accompanied by precise control knobs available in Wolf's iconic red, black or stainless-steel finishes.
The integrated temperature probe alerts you when your dish reaches the desired temperature and eliminates the guesswork from cooking.
Top Five 48" Dual Fuel Ranges
Miele is a renowned German manufacturer of premium kitchen and laundry appliances for residential and commercial use.
This M-Touch Series 48" Freestanding Dual Fuel Range features six sealed M Pro Dual stacked burners. The oven is equipped with twin convection fans that ensure even heat distribution and thorough cooking results for any meal. Utilize the brilliant M Touch Control panel for precise control over oven functions and to access the 100+ MasterChef automatic programs that cater to a wide variety of recipes.
The cooktop features six powerful sealed burners, heavy-duty ComfortClean continuous grates, and the M Pro Grill, which makes it versatile enough to handle all of your cooking needs. The sleek Clean Touch Steel stainless-steel finish matches nearly any kitchen décor and features the ergonomic ComfortSwivel Handle which makes operating the oven door more convenient.
To reduce unwanted grease, odors and to prevent deposits from building up in the kitchen, Miele included the integrated AirClean catalyzer. With the Rapid Preheat function and residual heat utilization functions, this oven is easily one of the most ecological, economical, and efficient models available today.
In the rare event of a malfunction, Miele customer service technicians are automatically notified via the RemoteVision function and troubleshooting commences.
Superiore is an Italian premium appliance brand that manufactures professional style ranges, range hoods and other kitchen appliance related accessories.
This Next Series 48" Freestanding Dual Fuel Range features a six sealed burner cooktop and an array of convenient features. All Superiore ranges feature the Cool Flow System which generates a flow of cold air via inner fans designed to maintain cool-to-the-touch knobs, handle and exterior surfaces. The stunning triple-layered glass door grants maximum thermal insulation and provides convenient access to the internal glass for easy removal and cleaning.
The cooktop features six completely sealed burners which contain spills and allow for easy changing and maintenance. Heavy-duty cast-iron grates allow you to slide pots and pans from burner to burner with ease. An electric griddle complements the burners and makes this range's cooktop one of the most versatile configurations available. The burners range from 18,000 BTU for high-heat cooking techniques down to 1,100 BTU for gentle low-heat simmering.
Also included is the convenient multi-mode self-cleaning function which alleviates the need for scraping and scrubbing the oven interior. The gorgeous stainless-steel finish perfectly blends with virtually any kitchen décor and the unique gray oven enamel finish is easy to clean.
Jenn-Air originally earned accolades for the invention of the first self-ventilating downdraft range and has, since, released a full suite of premium home appliances.
This 48" Freestanding Dual Fuel Range features a cooktop with six sealed burners and an electric griddle. Experience a premium cooking experience with the Dual-Fan MultiMode True Convection System which features an oval heating element and two round fans that distribute heat evenly and thoroughly.
With two 20,000 BTU stacked PowerBurners, the cooktop is ideal for high-temperature cooking techniques. Additionally, the power output is fully capable of a gentle 700 BTU burn which gives you maximum control while simmering or melting ingredients.
A stylish LCD control panel display features dynamic touch-screen technology with precise control over oven functions. An eight-pass broiler element offers a broad range for even heat coverage and consistent results. If a cooktop flame is inadvertently extinguished by a draft, the Flame-Sensing re-ignition feature automatically causes a spark to re-ignite the burner. Combine up to three cooking modes by selecting the time and temperature for each setting and save your favorite configurations for later use with the My Creations feature.
Viking is an elite appliance manufacturer known for their professionally inspired kitchen appliances for discerning home chefs.
This Tuscany Series 48" Freestanding Dual Fuel Range features a six sealed burner cooktop with 6.2 cu. ft. total oven capacity. The Tuscany Series features sophisticated Italian design with the signature Viking Professional performance. Equipped with high performance burners, the 20,000 BTU - 8,500 BTU burner ratings allow for fast boil times or gentle simmering on low heat when needed.
The stunning polished chrome die-cast knobs add to the unique styling of this range and provide precise control. Between the two ovens there are seven rack positions and nine cooking functions for maximum versatility and easy accommodation of any sized pan. A convenient full-width storage drawer gently glides closed and is perfect for storing pots and pans to save space in your kitchen workspace. For added convenience, the cooktop features porcelain coated cast-iron grates which allows for easy sliding of pots and pans.
This beautiful Viking Tuscany dual fuel range is available in several different finishes and variety of high-performance configurations. Some of the finishes include: Antique White, Bordeaux, Dark Blue, Graphite Black, and Stainless Steel.
Other configurations include: two burners, two inductions elements, and griddle; four burners and two induction elements; four burners and French top; four burners and a griddle; and six burners.
Wolf has been an industry leading brand for over 70 years, manufacturing professional style and high-performance cooking appliances for indoor and outdoor use.
This 48" Freestanding Dual Fuel Range features a six sealed burner cooktop and 7.0 cu. ft. total oven capacity. The oven cavities are equipped with dual convection fans, each with its own heating element, which work alongside additional heating elements to evenly distributed hot air and eliminate cold spots for consistent results.
The cooktop features Wolf's patented dual-stacked sealed burners deliver maximum heat for rapid boils while the lower tier burners can precisely reduce heat for gentle simmering or melting. Atop the burners are cast-iron burner grates with easy-slide finish for convenient movement of pots and pans around the cooktop.
Wolf's exclusive pivoting control panel allows you to set temperatures and cooking modes with ease on a precise touchscreen and then rotate the panel discreetly out of sight. This model features a tubular stainless-steel handle and Wolf's signature red knobs for an extra dash of sophisticated detail.
Finally, the oven features 10 cooking modes with precise heat control and air flow to deliver delicious results, no matter the recipe.
Top Five 60" Dual Fuel Ranges
Viking is a renowned manufacturer of luxury appliances with professionally inspired features and iconic styles in all major kitchen appliance categories.
This Professional 5 Series 60" Freestanding Dual Fuel Range features a cooktop configuration of six sealed burners and 9.4 cu. ft. total oven capacity. This model is available in a wide array of brilliant exterior finishes including: Apple Red, Black, Burgundy, Cobalt Blue, Graphite Gray, and White.
The cooktop features the VSH Pro Sealed Burner System with TruPower Plus burners for extra high-heat output which is perfect for those large dishes you need to boil rapidly. Additionally, the burners are equipped with the Vari-Simmer setting which allows for gentle simmering at low temperatures. Each burner is equipped with the SureSpark ignition system which ensures consistent and reliable ignition every use.
The ovens feature Vari-Speed dual flow convection which uses fans to maximize airflow for even heat circulation and thoroughly, consistently cooked dishes.
The front panel features heavy-duty BlackChrome knobs with square bezels that offer precise control over temperature functions and are illuminated by SoftLit LED lights. The porcelainized cooktop surface keeps spills contained with raised edges and allows for easy cleaning.
Thermador has been a trusted manufacturer of professional quality, luxury kitchen appliances for over 100 years.
This PRO Grand Series 60" Slide-In Dual Fuel Range features over 10.5 cu. ft. of total oven capacity. The two large double ovens feature a true convection system which directs heat to cook food faster and more consistently throughout the cavity.
The cooktop features Thermador's exclusive 3-in-1 Star burners with a unique five-point design which reduces cold spots, boils rapidly, and are capable of ExtraLow temperature simmering. You can choose from cooktop configurations that include six burners and a 24" griddle or six burners with a grill and a griddle.
The oven doors feature the hydraulic SoftClose hinges to prevent slamming and allow for gentle closing every time you use them. The raised pedestal burners and porcelain cooktop contains spills and makes for remarkably easy clean up.
The front panel features an electric oven display interface which allows for control over cooking timers, CookControl meat probe and preheating status with audible alerts. Large glass oven windows and powerful internal halogen lighting illuminating the cavity allow for a convenient view of dishes being cooked in the oven interior.
La Cornue is a manufacturer of highly customizable ranges with classic French styles that are more akin to commissioned art pieces than appliances.
This Le Chateau Series 60" Freestanding Dual Fuel Range features eight cooktop configuration options from which you can choose. Additionally, each La Cornue range is available in over 40+ enamel or metal body finishes and a wide array of trim options, so you can design them to accurately match your tastes.
The cooktops feature high-quality, powerful brass burners that a touch of refinement to your kitchen while also having very high durability with high-heat cooking.
The multi-function convection ovens offer seven unique cooking modes which cater to any cooking endeavor and can handle multiple dishes at once. This range features a vaulted gas oven with electric broiler which provides 2.3 cu. ft. oven capacity (left side). The second oven is a vaulted electric oven with electric broiler which offers 2.0 cu. ft. oven capacity (right side).
The timeless styles and high-quality craftsmanship of La Cornue ovens are an expression of, and an homage to, French culinary tradition.
Ilve is a high-end Italian manufacturer of handcrafted, premium quality cooking appliances for residential and commercial use.
This Majestic Series 60" Freestanding Dual Fuel Range features a cooktop with five semi-sealed burners, a griddle and a French top. The burners offer a wide range of power outputs which make it versatile enough to rapidly boil dishes or gently simmer when needed. The cooktop features heavy-duty cast-iron grates which are designed for you to reposition pots and pans around the cooktop.
The double ovens feature 6.0 cu. ft. total oven capacity and utilize convection fan technology to ensure precise, even heat distribution. A full-width warming drawer draws heat from the main ovens, so no additional energy is used.
This range, like all the models Ilve offers, is available with many customization options. Exterior finish color options include Antique White, Burgundy, Emerald Green, Gloss Black, Matte Graphite, Midnight Blue, Stainless Steel, and True White. Select models offer attractive trim options including Copper Trim, Oiled Bronze Trim, Brass Trim, and Chrome Trim.