VINO-6500DS Ducted Cooling System With Digital Temperature Controller, Automatic Defrost Cycle, 6500 BTU/h At 55F Of Wine Cellar Temperature & Back-Curved Impeller Fans
Quick Specs: View More
- Width: 34"
- Height: 23"
- Depth: 45"
The Wine-Mate ducted cooling system is designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 55~65°F for a properly insulated room at a normal environment. Available at AppliancesConnection
The wine room space will maintain humidity of 50~70% RH even when the environment becomes dry or humid. These temperatures and humidities are ideal for the long term storage of wine, fur and tobacco. Ducted cooling systems are designed for both outdoor and indoor installation to cut down noise. This unit is self-contained, ready for use with no extra tubing in field.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami!
- Digital temperature controller with automatic defrost cycle
- 6500 BTU/h at 55°F of wine cellar temperature
- Back-curved impeller fans for 25 ft. long duct use
- Dimensions: 34" W x 45" D x 23" H
- Maximum Coverage Size: up to 1500 cu. Ft.
- Stock Id:268353