19" Freestanding Compact Refrigerator with 3.4 cu. ft. Capacity, 2 Glass Shelves, Field Reversible Doors, Right Hinge, Crisper Drawer, Manual Defrost, Energy Star Certified in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
The 19" Energy Star Rated Compact Top Freezer Refrigerator from Whynter will be the best addition to your home. The refrigerator features 3.4 cu. ft. Total Capacity, 2 Liter Bottle Door Storage, Manual Defrost, Reversible Doors, 2 Slide Out Glass Shelves, and Recessed Handle. Available at AppliancesConnection
The two glass shelves can be adjusted for maximum storage flexibility.
See-Through Crisper Drawer
The crisper drawer is great for keeping fruit and vegetables fresh, and are clear so you can always keep an eye on the contents
Both the refrigerator and freezer doors are field reversible to allow for a left or right swing, making the unit ideal for installation anywhere
Full Range Temperature Control
The full range temperature control allows you to select the perfect temperature for your items
Recessed handle provides a flush finish with the door
Sleek stainless steel doors and black cabinet
Clear view vegetable crisper
Soft interior lighting
- Freezer Volume: 1.0 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Volume: 2.4 cu. ft.
- Low Noise Level
- Mechanical temperature control
- Freezer Temperature Range: -11°F - 5°F
- Refrigerator Temperature Range: 32°F - 50°F
- 2-liter bottle storage on refrigerator door
- Canned beverage storage on refrigerator door
- Two removable flat slide out glass shelves
- Freestanding setup (clearance around the unit is needed)
- Manual Defrost
- Reversible Doors
- Powerful compressor cooling
- R134a Refrigerant
- UL Certified
- Energy Star rated
Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor
|Color Class:||Stainless Steel|
|Total Capacity:||3.4 cu. ft.|
|Field Reversible Doors:||Yes|
|Type of Shelves:||Glass|
|Freezer Capacity:||1 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||2.4 cu. ft.|
|Number of Shelves:||2|
|Door Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Amps at 115 Volts:||.9 Amps|
|Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor|
- Stock Id:722176
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Style:Top Freezer
- Hinge Side:Right
- Field Reversible Doors:Yes
- Door Color:Stainless Steel
- Number of Shelves:2
- Type of Shelves:Glass
- Total Capacity:3.4 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity:2.4 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity:1 cu. ft.
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Glass Door:No
- Split Shelves:No
- Flush Installation:No
- Freezer Shelves:None
- Exterior Width:19"
- Door Alarm:No
- Water Dispenser:No
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Door Lock:No
- Defrost Type:Manual
- Odor Free:No
- Energy Star:Yes
- Watts:62 Watts
- Volts:115 Volts
- Amps:15 Amps
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Commercial Use:No
- Warranty Terms:Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor
- UL Listed:Yes
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- Amps at 115 Volts:.9 Amps
Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
Reversible Door Hinge
Zero Obstructions. Zero Hassle. Maximize convenience during the installation process with the innovative field reversible door.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.
Backed by more than a century of a proven safety science expertise, businesses, consumers and regulatory authorities around the world recognize the trusted rigor and technical excellence of UL certifications.
ConEdison Residental Appliance Rebate (up to $75 value)
- Purchase and install qualified appliances between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016. Refer to the program eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions below.
- Complete and sign this rebate application. First and last name must match the name on your Con Edison account.
- This offer is limited to two (2) of each of the qualifying appliances per account holder.
- Mail the rebate application along with a legible copy of a paid receipt in its entirety to:
Con Edison Residential Appliance Rebate Program, Offer #H947257, P.O. Box 130016, El Paso, TX 88513-0016
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.