FX-7SW Freestanding Hot and Cold Water Dispenser with Energy Star Rating, Easy-to-Push Button Controls, Child Proof Hot Switch, and LED Indicator Lights in Stainless Steel/White
Quick Specs: View More
- Width: 12"
- Height: 36"
- Depth: 13.5"
- Energy Star: Yes
The Whynter FX-7SW Energy Star® rated freestanding stainless steel water dispensers utilize an advanced microcomputer-controlled system and has a LED display information screen. The hot and cold functions can be manually activated on demand to save energy. For maximum purity, the water tube is made from bacteriostatic material and can effectively prevent the proliferation of impurities in the dispenser. This sleek device provides convenience while subtly accenting any office suite or designer kitchen. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Two tone design exterior- Stainless steel and X
- Free standing style
- Easy-to-Use push button controls with child proof safety switch for hot water dispensing
- Bottle capacity: 3 or 5 Gallon bottle (bottle not included)
- Energy saving hot & cold switch
- High efficiency, CFC free compressor
- Chilled water capacity: Approx. 2L / Hr.
- Chilled water temperature: 41F - 50F
- Hot water capacity: Approx. 5L / Hr.
- Hot water temperature: 176F - 203F
- LED indicator lights
- Removable drip tray
- Stainless Steel Reservoir
- Cooling power consumption: 80 Watts Max.
- Heating power consumption: 500 Watts Max.
- UL approved
- Energy Star® rated
- Unit dimensions: 12" W x 13.5" D x 36"H
- Weight: 33 lbs
|Bottle Capacity||3 or 5 Gallon|
|Hot Water Safety Switch||Yes|
|Cold Water Capacity||2L/hour|
|Cold Water Temperature||41F-50F|
|Hot Water Capacity||5L/hour|
|Hot Water Temperature||176F-203F|
- Stock Id:319687
- Weight:33 lbs
- Energy Star:Yes
- Sabbath Mode:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Bottle Capacity:3 or 5 Gallon
- Star-K Certified:No
- Hot Water Safety Switch:Yes
- Cold Water Temperature:41F-50F
- Hot Water Temperature:176F-203F
- Hot Water Capacity (Per Hr):5L
- Cold Water Capacity (per Hr):2L
- Cooling Power Consumption (Max):80 Watts
- Heating Power Consumption (Max):500 Watts