Cabrio Series Top Load Washer with 4.6 cu. ft. Capacity, 16 Wash Cycles, 1100 RPM, Stainless Steel Drum, Energy Star Certified, in Chrome Shadow
The Whirlpool WTW8800Y 4.6 cu. ft. top-load high efficiency washing machine offers NSF certified sanitize and allergen cycles for exceptionally clean laundry. With this washer, you can be sure that your best clothes will be gently and well washed. The EcoBoost option helps save even more energy while providing the same great cleaning performance. Load and go with Precision Dispense Plus that adds detergent, fabric softener or bleach at just the right time. Available at AppliancesConnection
- NSF Certified Sanitary with Oxi cycle
- Know that it's really clean. Certified by NSF International, this cycle eliminates 99.9% of common household bacteria* and adds the cleaning power of oxygen additives. An internal water heater raises and maintains water temperature to ensure elimination of bacteria. *Bacteria tested were K. pneumonia, P. aureginosa and S. aureus.
- Precision Dispense Plus
- Senses and adapts to each load, adding detergent, bleach, fabric softener and oxygenated additives at just the right time. A concentrated burst of detergent showers directly onto clothes to penetrate stains and pretreat soils.
- On/Off LED Basket Light
- The wash basket is illuminated by an LED lighting system that uses less energy than traditional bulbs.
- Clean Care cycle
- Provides the best care for your clothes 1 , using adaptive wash actions together with a concentrated solution of HE detergent and cold water to gently lift stains and soils from fabrics leaving your clothes looking newer longer.. The use of cold water to wash like a warm water cycle protects fabrics from heat damage and uses less energy.*
- 4.6 cu. ft. capacity
- Wash up to 3 baskets of laundry in a single load. The 4.6 cu. ft. capacity wash basket adapts to both large and small loads for optimal fabric care.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Eco Monitor
- The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
- EcoBoost option
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance. This option lowers a wash cycle's overall energy use by reducing water temperature and increasing spin speed (on select models).
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient. This model features advanced water & energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- Unique Soft-Touch Impeller
- The unique soft-touch impeller helps move clothes gently through the water allowing the H2Low wash system to provide better cleaning performance and gentle fabric care. To protect fabrics and fibers during the wash cycle, a specially designed material fully wraps the impeller vanes.
- H2Low wash system with Auto Load Sensing
- The H2Low wash system automatically senses the size of each load to use less water and deliver better cleaning performance and gentleness than a traditional top load washer.
- Quiet Spin technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses and adapts to each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
- Direct Drive Motor
- The direct drive motor tumbles larger capacity loads, enhances the spin speed for improved energy savings and uses fewer moving parts so there's less wear and tear over time.
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
- EasyView Slow Close glass lid
- A see-through glass lid allows you to look inside and see the wash action while the load is in progress. The frameless design gives you a larger viewable area. The specially designed hinge keeps the lid from slamming shut, helping to protect fingers and unwanted noise.
|Washer Capacity (DOE)||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Washer Capacity (DOE)||4.6|
|Energy and Eco-Friendly|
|Energy Star® Qualified||Energy Star Qualified|
|Water Level Sensor||Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|CEE Tier III Energy Star||Tier 3 - 2011|
|Style and Extras|
|Sound Package||Quiet Wash Plus|
|Cycle and Options|
|Delay Start||12 hour|
|Clean Washer||Clean Washer with Affresh™|
|Quick Wash/Rapid Wash||Quick Wash|
|Number of Cycles||16|
- Stock Id:202043
- Product Number:WTW8800YC
- Color:Chrome Shadow
- Capacity:4.6 cu. ft.
- Type:Top Load
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Energy Star:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Reversible Door:No
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Bleach Dispenser:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:Yes
- Fabric Softener Dispenser:Yes
- Self Cleaning Lint Filter:No
- Soak Setting:Yes
- Sound Package:Yes
- CEE Rating:Tier III
- Eco Monitor:Yes
- Advanced Vibration Control:No
- Auto Load Size Sensing Technology:Yes
- Volts:120 Volts
- Temperature Settings:5
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Wash Cycles:16
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):1100
- Water Heater:Yes
- Steam Cycle:No
- Payment System:No
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.