Cabrio Series Top Load Washer with 4.6 cu. ft. Capacity, 13 Wash Cycles, 1100 RPM, Stainless Steel Drum, Energy Star Certified, in White
Cabrio Series 4.6 cu. ft. Capacity Platinum Top Load Washer with Clean Care Cycle, 13 Cycles, EcoBoost Option, H2Low Wash System, Energy Star Qualified. Available at AppliancesConnection
Help protect the clothes in your closet from wear and tear and keep them looking great with a washer that provides the best care for your clothes. The Clean Care cycle uses cold water to wash like a warm water cycle helping protect fabrics from color fading and bleeding. A 4.6 cu. ft. capacity offers room for 3 baskets of laundry in a single load yet handles small loads efficiently. In fact, whether you do large or small loads this ENERGY STAR® qualified and CEE Tier 3 rated can help you save over $2,100 in lifetime water and energy costs. Specialty wash cycles for sheets, whites and even active wear offer additional care options for the things you need to clean.
- Clean Care cycle
- Provides the best care for your clothes 1 , using adaptive wash actions together with a concentrated solution of HE detergent and cold water to gently lift stains and soils from fabrics leaving your clothes looking newer longer.. The use of cold water to wash like a warm water cycle protects fabrics from heat damage and uses less energy.*
- EasyView Slow Close glass lid
- A see-through glass lid allows you to look inside and see the wash action while the load is in progress. The frameless design gives you a larger viewable area. The specially designed hinge keeps the lid from slamming shut, helping to protect fingers and unwanted noise.
- Active Wear Cycle
- Provides extra care for performance garments like running and biking clothes.
- 4.6 cu. ft. capacity
- Wash up to 3 baskets of laundry in a single load. The 4.6 cu. ft. capacity wash basket adapts to both large and small loads for optimal fabric care.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Eco Monitor
- The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
- EcoBoost option
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance. This option lowers a wash cycle's overall energy use by reducing water temperature and increasing spin speed (on select models).
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient. This model features advanced water & energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- Unique Soft-Touch Impeller
- The unique soft-touch impeller helps move clothes gently through the water allowing the H2Low wash system to provide better cleaning performance and gentle fabric care. To protect fabrics and fibers during the wash cycle, a specially designed material fully wraps the impeller vanes.
- H2Low wash system with Auto Load Sensing
- The H2Low wash system automatically senses the size of each load to use less water and deliver better cleaning performance and gentleness than a traditional top load washer.
- Precision Dispense
- Senses and adapts to each load, adding detergent, bleach or fabric softener at just the right time. A concentrated burst of detergent showers directly onto clothes to penetrate stains and pretreat soils. .
- Quiet Spin technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses and adapts to each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
- Direct Drive Motor
- The direct drive motor tumbles larger capacity loads, enhances the spin speed for improved energy savings and uses fewer moving parts so there's less wear and tear over time.
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Washer Capacity (DOE)||4.6|
|Washer Capacity (DOE)||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Energy and Eco-Friendly|
|Water Level Sensor||Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|CEE Tier III Energy Star||Tier 3 - 2011|
|Energy Star® Qualified||Energy Star Qualified|
|Style and Extras|
|Sound Package||Quiet Wash|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Cycles||13|
|Clean Washer||Clean Washer with Affresh™|
|Delay Start||10 Hour|
|Quick Wash/Rapid Wash||Quick Wash|
- Stock Id:202044
- Product Number:WTW8600YW
- Capacity:4.6 cu. ft.
- Type:Top Load
- Control Type:Digital
- Energy Star:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Reversible Door:No
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Bleach Dispenser:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:Yes
- Fabric Softener Dispenser:Yes
- Self Cleaning Lint Filter:No
- Soak Setting:Yes
- CEE Rating:Tier III
- Height:45 1/8"
- Volts:120 Volts
- Temperature Settings:4
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Wash Cycles:13
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):1100
- Steam Cycle:No
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.