Top Load Washer with 3.6 cu. ft. Capacity, 12 Wash Cycles, 800 RPM, Stainless Steel Drum, Energy Star Certified, in White
Whirlpool WTW4900BW ($548.00)
- Width: 27 1/2"
- Height: 43"
- Depth: 27"
- Type: Top Load
- Capacity: 3.6 cu. ft.
- Wash Cycles: 12
- Stainless Steel Drum: Yes
- Energy Star: Yes
This ENERGY STAR qualified washer uses just the right amount of water. The H2Low wash system with Auto Load Sensing determines exactly how much water is needed, saving resources and delivering a deeper clean. This model also features the Care Control temperature management system, which ensures the water is warm enough to dissolve detergents but not so hot that it leads to shrinking or color bleeding. Twelve automatic cycles, four water temperatures, and four water levels give you exact control over your laundry. And the EcoBoost option uses a lower temperature and higher spin speed to reduce overall energy use. Available at AppliancesConnection
This ENERGY STAR® qualified washer uses just the right amount of water. The H2Low™ wash system with Auto Load Sensing determines exactly how much water is needed, saving resources and delivering a deeper clean. This model also features the Care Control temperature management system, which ensures the water is warm enough to dissolve detergents but not so hot that it leads to shrinking or color bleeding. Twelve automatic cycles, four water temperatures, and four water levels give you exact control over your laundry. And the EcoBoost™ option uses a lower temperature and higher spin speed to reduce overall energy use.
- 3.6 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- CEE Tier I Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient. This model features advanced water & energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- H2Low™ wash system with Auto Load Sensing
- The H2Low™ wash system automatically senses the size of each load to use less water and deliver better cleaning performance and gentleness than a traditional top load washer.
- Quiet Spin technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses and adapts to each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
- Cycle status bar
- The cycle status bar shows you which portion of the cycle the washer is operating, including Wash, Rinse, Spin, Done and Lid lock.
- Super Wash Cycle
- The Super Wash option treats clothes with a higher temperature and longer agitation to remove set in stains.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- EcoBoost™ option
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance. This option lowers a wash cycle's overall energy use by reducing water temperature and increasing spin speed (on select models).
- 800 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents. Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
- 12 Automatic Cycles
- 4 Selectable Water Temperatures
- This washer's high efficiency system features a specially designed plate at the bottom of the wash basket to give you more wash capacity and better fabric care.
- Wide-opening lid
- This top load washer features a wide-opening lid that makes it easier to load larger items inside this top load washer.
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Bulky Items Cycle
- Ideal for cleaning bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows, all of which fit easily into the wash basket.
- Normal Cycle
- Casual Cycle
- Delicate Cycle
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide gentle fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance. For models with a one speed motor, the wash cycle uses alternating periods of agitation and soak to simulate hand washing your clothes.
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
- Soak Cycle
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh®
- Deep fills the washer to clean areas that low-water systems don't typically reach.
- On/Off Extra Rinse Option
- On/Off Fabric Softener Knob
- Use this knob to add the proper amount of water needed when using fabric softener. When not selected, washer conserves the extra water.
- Bleach Dispenser
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Wash Motor||1/3 hp PSC|
|Number of Temperatures||4|
|Hot / Cold||Hot / Cold (ATC)|
|Warm / Cold||Warm/Cold (ATC)|
|Cool / Cold||Cool / Cold (ATC)|
|Number of Soil Levels||4|
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Energy Star Qualified||Energy Star Qualified|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
- Stock Id:284224
- Product Number:WTW4900AW
- Capacity:3.6 cu. ft.
- Type:Top Load
- Control Type:Knobs
- Energy Star:Yes
- Reversible Door:No
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Bleach Dispenser:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:Yes
- Fabric Softener Dispenser:Yes
- Self Cleaning Lint Filter:No
- Soak Setting:Yes
- CEE Rating:Tier I
- Weight:132.00 lbs
- Width:27 1/2"
- Volts:120 Volts
- Temperature Settings:4
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Wash Cycles:12
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):800
- Water Heater:No
- Steam Cycle:No