Redwood and aluminum interior racking hold and protect each precious bottle of wine in 3-3/4" cubicles. Heavy-duty insulation (1 1.6 "R" factor) on the walls and doors and a magnetic gasket 360° around the door maintain the efficiency and integrity of your storage environment. Available at AppliancesConnection
Redwood and aluminum interior racking hold and protect each precious bottle of wine in 3-3/4" cubicles. Heavy-duty insulation (1 1.6 "R" factor) on the walls and doors and a magnetic gasket 360° around the door maintain the efficiency and integrity of your storage environment.
This unit is equipped with a WineMate™ state-of-the-art cooling system, which is engineered for efficient, quiet operation using environmentally friendly R-134 refrigerant. The compressor is warrantied for five full years, other parts and labor for 12 months.
This wine cellar comes with a beautiful white oak exterior and your choice of finish available in a wide offering of wood tones. Each factory finish is applied using a thorough 6 step process with three coats of stain and three coats of semi-gloss finish.
- Four doors with oval beveled glass windows
- Approximate Bottle Count is 304 bottles. Bottle capacities are only guidelines and will vary dependent upon the size and style of the bottle stored and variations in design unique to each wine cellar.
- Quiet, efficient 1500-BTU WineMate cooling system. If you are placing the cellar in a hot room or garage, you can upgrade the cooling system from 1500 BTU to 2500 BTU. Please call (800) 710-9939 for pricing and details about the upgrade.
- Unfinished White oak exterior
- Heavy-duty insulation (1 1.6 "R" factor) on walls and doors
- Individual redwood/aluminum wine racking system
- Dimensions should be verified with us for close fit installations.
- Unit is back venting so wine cellar must be placed at least 3 inches from back wall for proper ventilation.
- Brass finish piano hinges
- Includes Brass Lockset. Unit comes with complete security locks and brass handles.
- Unit comes complete with Two Fluorescent Light Kits. The light includes electrical work, electric box and an additional plug.
- Unit comes with your choice of Factory Finish. Color and appearance of wood finishes will vary subject to density, texture and grain. The following samples are approximate representations only and are not definite. Your monitor settings can also affect the colors in this web page.
|Approx. Bottle Capacity:||304|
- Stock Id:176036
- Bottle Capacity:304