24" Professional 5 Series Freestanding or Built In Counter Depth Compact Refrigerator with 5.3 cu. ft. Capacity, 2 Wire Shelves, Right Hinge, Tru-Flush™ in Stainless Steel
This Viking Professional undercounter refrigerator is the perfect addition for your kitchen. Two adjustable full extension wire shelves provide cold storage for snacks, 2-liter bottles, or up to 54 12-ounce cans per shelf. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readout adjusts temperature from 32 to 39 degrees F
- Temperature can be adjusted from 32 to 39 degrees F (0-3.9 degrees C); factory set at 38 degrees F (3.3 degrees C). Can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 5.3 cubic feet of storage
- Two full extension adjustable wire shelves: 75 lbs. capacity, Each shelf accommodates 54 12-oz. cans, Removable and adjustable
- Dual pane and argon filled Low ‘E’ energy efficient glass doors
- LED display lighting
Construction and Design
- Forced Air Cooling System with 700 BTU compressor
- Powerful 700 BTU compressor
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel exterior cabinet
- Tru-Flush™ design allows refrigerator to fit flush into 24” deep installation cutout
- Undercounter or freestanding installation
- Self-closing door
- Super quiet 39 db sound rating
- Black kickplate
- Adjustable leveling legs
|Type||Freestanding or Built In|
|Door Frame Color||Stainless Steel|
|Cabinet Color||Stainless Steel|
|Total Storage Capacity||5.3 cu. ft.|
|Type of Shelves||Wire|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Can Capacity (Each shelf)||54 12-oz. cans|
|Removable and Adjustable Shelves||Yes|
|Cutout Height||34.5" min, 35.5" max|
|Depth with Door at 90 Degrees||46.843"|
|Depth without Handles||24.063"|
|Height||34.25" min, 35" max|
|Maximum Amp Usage||3 Amps|
|Dedicated Circuit||15 Amps|
|5' (152.4 cm) Power Cord||Attached to product|
- Stock Id:696989
- Product Number:VRCI5240GRSS
- Series:Professional 5
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Type:Freestanding or Built In
- Style:All Refrigerator
- Hinge Side:Right
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Series:Professional 5
- Number of Shelves:2
- Type of Shelves:Wire
- Total Capacity:5.3 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity:5.3 cu. ft.
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Glass Door:Yes
- Split Shelves:No
- Cabinet Color:Stainless Steel
- Door Color:Stainless Steel
- Flush Installation:Yes
- Freezer Shelves:None
- Depth without Handles:24.063"
- Cutout Width:24"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:34.5"
- Exterior Width:24"
- Cabinet Depth:22.063"
- Depth with Door at 90 Degrees:46.843"
- Door Alarm:No
- Water Dispenser:No
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Door Lock:No
- Spill Proof Shelves:No
- Convertible Freezer/Refrigerator:No
- Energy Star:No
- Volts:115 Volts
- Amps:3 Amps
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Commercial Use:No
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- Shelves Features:Full Extension, Removable, Adjustable
Electronic controls with digital temperature readout adjusts temperature from 44 to 68 degrees F.
Forced Air Cooling System
Forced Air Cooling System with high BTU compressor.
Tru-Flush™ models install flush in 24" deep cutouts for a seamless look.
Full Extension Shelves
The full extension and removable wire shelves can accomodate up to 75 lbs each.
Viking Free Dishwasher Promotion - Save Up to $1579
Receive a free dishwasher with the purchase of 1 cooktop or rangetop and 1 built-in oven.
Receive a free dishwasher with the purchase of a professional range.
Purchase as many additional items as you'd like. There is no limit to the amount you can save. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
Viking VRCI5240GRSS - Energy Guide
Viking VRCI5240GRSS - Installation Instructions
Viking VRCI5240GRSS - Specification
Viking VRCI5240GRSS - Use and Care Guide
- Refrigerator Buying Guide
- A Look Into Viking: 7-Series Freestanding Ranges
- A Look Into Viking: 5 Series Ranges & Rangetops
- A Look Into Viking: Ventilation
- A Look Into Viking: Cooktops & Rangetops
- A Look Into Viking: Built-In Wall Ovens
- A Look Into Viking: Microwaves & Specialty Ovens
- A Look Into Viking: Outdoor Products
- Viking 3-Series: Simple Yet Powerful Products
- A Look Into Viking: Viking Tuscany