Designed to fit virtually all 30” wide cutouts, the built-in gas cooktops make it simple to replace old cooktops with Viking commercial cooking power. Available at AppliancesConnection
•High Performance Commercial-type burners
Cook like a pro with the 16,000 searing BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners.
•Continuous Grate Cooking Surface
It's a breeze to slide stew-laden pots or to utilize multiple burners with the heavy duty virtually continuous grate surface.
•Permanently Sealed Burners
Let your pot runneth over with our easy to clean permanently sealed burners. Spills cannot enter the burner box providing easy cleanup.
•Automatic Electric Spark Ignition
Your passion for cooking will never be extinguished thanks to automatic electric spark ignition. Burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished.
Weight and Dimensions
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 80 Lbs
- Overall Width: 36 3/4"
- Overall Depth from Rear: 21"
- Overall Height from Bottom: 5"
- Cutout Width: 34 3/8" to 35 7/8"
- Cutout Depth: 18 5/8" to 20 1/8"
- Cutout Height: 2 1/2"
- Left Front Burner Rating: 16,000 BTU Nat./15,500 BTU LP (4.8 kW/4.65 kW)
- Left Rear Burner Rating: 12,000 BTU Nat./11,500 BTU LP (3.6 kW/3.45 kW)
- Center Front/Rear Burner Rating: 12,000 BTU Nat./11,500 BTU LP (3.6 kW/3.45 kW)
- Right Rear Burner Rating: 8,000 BTU Nat./7,500 BTU LP (2.4 kW/2.25 kW)
- Right Front Burner Rating: 6,000 BTU Nat./5,500 BTU LP (1.8 kW/1.65 kW)
- Gas Requirements: Uses Standard Residential 1/2" (1.3 cm) I.D. Gas Service Line.
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft. (121.9 cm), 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached to Product.
- Maximum Amp Usage: 2.0 Amps
- Stock Id:287080
- Style:Sealed Burner
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Surface Color:White
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Cutout Width:34 3/8"
- Cutout Depth:18 5/8"
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Actual Width:36 3/4"
- Actual Depth:21"
- Actual Height:5"
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:16000
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:3
- Set 2 Output:12000
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:8000
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:6000
- Gas type:Liquid Propane
- Warranty Terms:3 Years
- Star-K Certified:No
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Viking VGSU1646BWHLP - Specifications
- Viking VGSU1646BWHLP - Installation Instructions
- Viking VGSU1646BWHLP - Use and Care Manual
- Viking VGSU1646BWHLP - Product Brochure
- Viking VGSU1646BWHLP - Specs (333 KB)
- Viking VGSU1646BWHLP - Installation Instructions (1 MB)
- Viking VGSU1646BWHLP - Use and Care Manual (246 KB)
- Viking VGSU1646BWHLP - Quick Reference Guide (256 KB)
- Viking VGSU1646BWHLP - Built-in Surface Cooking (3 MB)
- Viking 3-Series: Simple Yet Powerful Products