Viking grills may be built into a custom enclosure or used on a portable stainless steel cart. The 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners easily handle any grilling challenge. Includes stainless steel grill cart with side shelves and two storage doors. Installation Options The choice is yours. Build in (may require insulated jacket, sold separately) or pairing with a portable outdoor cart or cabinet gives you plenty of installation options. Flavor Generator System Capture and create flavor as grill drippings become smoke atop our white briquette flavor generator system. In addition to providing smokey flavor, it generates even heat distribution while protecting the burner from debris. Numerical Thermometer Easy-to-read hermetically-sealed, numerical thermometer gives approximate temperatures from 0 to 750 degrees F and never fogs. Easy Cleanup Outdoor Grease management system features a removable drip tray with roller bearing glides. Porcelainized grill grates prevent sticking. Burner drip guards aid in grease management by channeling liquid down to the drip tray. Available at AppliancesConnection
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
Dining al fresco has led to cooking al fresco. The moveable feast has moved to the great outdoors. And once again Viking leads the way with a full range of products to make your outdoor entertaining sizzle.
- Built from thick sheets of rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel
Enhanced Cosmetic Features
- Refined landing ledge with elegant brushed canopy
- Clean control panel face with no exposed screw heads
Canopy construction insulates canopy to keep heat inside
- Hood is slightly slanted to prevent water from accumulating on top of grill, and provides a sleek style that is synonymous with the Viking name
- All models can be built into any type of enclosure, but require an insulated jacket (sold separately) if surface is combustible
- No Assembly required
- Large grilling area - 620 sq. in. - 4.3 sq. ft.
- 304 stainless steel U-burners
- Provides excellent resistance to high heat corrosion
- 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners produce intense heat across entire grilling surface
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing better temperature maintenance
Ceramic Heat Distribution System
- White briquettes with "Flip Clean" design
- Ceramic design catches drippings, generates smoke, minimizes flare-ups, and provides better heat control
- Allows heat to spread quickly and evenly across entire surface
- 9V battery ignition system
- Hermetically sealed numerical thermometer shows temperatures for grilling, smoking, and warming
Grease Control™ system
- Easy to remove
- Porcelain grates are coated to prevent food from easily sticking; virtual nonstick surface creates optimal cooking areas, while also creating an easy-to-clean surface
|Number of Burners:||3|
- Stock Id:316168
- Product Number:VGBQ13603NCART
- Style:All Refrigerator
- Fuel Type:Natural Gas
- Number of Burners:2
- Burner Type:Standard
- Grill Light:No
- Side Burner:No
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Grill Height:27.625"
- Grill Width:36"
- Side Shelf:Yes
- Grill Depth:29"
- Cart Width:36"
- Cart Depth:23"
- Cart Height:37.5"
Info & Guides
- Viking VGBQ13603NCART - Installation Guide
- Viking VGBQ13603NCART - Quick Reference Guide
- Viking VGBQ13603NCART - Use and Care Manual
- A Look Into Viking: 7-Series Freestanding Ranges
- A Look Into Viking: 5 Series Ranges & Rangetops
- A Look Into Viking: Ventilation
- A Look Into Viking: Cooktops & Rangetops
- A Look Into Viking: Built-In Wall Ovens
- A Look Into Viking: Microwaves & Specialty Ovens
- A Look Into Viking: Outdoor Products
- Viking 3-Series: Simple Yet Powerful Products
- A Look Into Viking: Viking Tuscany