Professional Custom Series Dual Fuel Freestanding Range with 6 Burners, Sealed Burner Cooktop, None Drawer, 4.7 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Griddle, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Stainless Steel
Professional Custom Series 48" Wide Dual Fuel Natural Gas Range, 6 VSH Pro Sealed Burners, 4.7 cu. ft. Primary Oven, 2.6 cu. ft. Secondary Oven, SureSpark Ignition. The electronic control range harnesses professional power with a new user-friendly control system. A combination knob and push-button interface provides easy, precision control as well as a sleek look. Mirrored displays reveal temperature, function, and timer information when activated, then disappear when not in use. The dual fuel system also provides maximizes convenience and performance with a large-capacity electric oven and sealed gas burners – including the TruPowerPlus™ 18,500 BTU burner. Available at AppliancesConnection
This custom designed controller combines the traditional feel of a knob with the additional features of an electronic control display, including temperature probe, timer, timed bake functions, and a mirrored digital display.
SureSpark™ Ignition System
From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
TruConvec™ Convection Cooking
TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
|Burner Grate System||Pro Sealed Burner System|
|Cleaning Options||Self Clean|
|Cooking / Baking Modes||Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, and Convection Broil|
|Cooktop Surface||Porcelain Enamel|
|Element Type||Porcelain Enamel|
|General Warranty||1 Year|
|Ignition Type||Automatic re-ignition, SureSpark™ Ignition System|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Oven Racks||2 Standard, 1 TruGlide™ Full Extension|
|Oven Capacity||2.6 Cu. Ft. Left Oven/4.7 Cu. Ft. Right Oven|
|Oven Door Type||Extra large GourmetGlo™ glass|
|Oven Type||Dual Convection|
|Rack Type||Standard, TruGlide™ Full Extension|
|Range Configuration||6 Surface Burners - 18,500 BTU (5.4 kW)/16,600 BTU (4.9 kW) 15,000 BTU (4.4 kW)/12,500 BTU (3.7 kW)|
|Removable Parts||Burner Caps, Surface Grates|
|Electrical Frequency||60 Hz|
|Parts Warranty||3 Year|
|Labor Warranty||3 Year|
- Stock Id:289493
- Series:Professional Custom
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Series:Professional Custom
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Interior Width:25.31"
- Interior Depth:19.5"
- Interior Height:16.5"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Burners / Elements:6
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.7 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Oven Wattage:3000
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:18500
- Modules Required:No
- Oven BTUs:15,000
- Set 2 QTY:5
- Set 2 Output:15000
- Secondary Oven Capacity:2.6 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year Parts and Labor
- Star-K Certified:Yes
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Viking VDSC548T6GSS - Specifications
- Viking VDSC548T6GSS - Installation Instructions
- Viking VDSC548T6GSS - Use and Care Manual
- Viking VDSC548T6GSS - Cleaning Tips
- Viking VDSC548T6GSS - Reference Guide
- Viking VDSC548T6GSS - Specs (366 KB)
- Viking VDSC548T6GSS - Installation Instructions (4 MB)
- Viking VDSC548T6GSS - Use and Care Manual (1 MB)
- Viking VDSC548T6GSS - Quick Reference Guide (998 KB)
- Viking VDSC548T6GSS - 48"W. Countertop Rear Trim - P48CRT - Installation Instructions (194 KB)
- Viking VDSC548T6GSS - 24"W. Countertop Side Trim - P24CST - Installation Instructions (80 KB)
- A Look Into Viking: 7-Series Freestanding Ranges
- A Look Into Viking: 5 Series Ranges & Rangetops
- A Look Into Viking: Ventilation
- A Look Into Viking: Cooktops & Rangetops
- A Look Into Viking: Built-In Wall Ovens
- A Look Into Viking: Microwaves & Specialty Ovens
- A Look Into Viking: Outdoor Products
- Viking 3-Series: Simple Yet Powerful Products
- A Look Into Viking: Viking Tuscany