Learn more »
Viking brings you the SD5360 36" Built-In Storage Drawer. This single drawer is built to last. Not only is it sturdy but it features a sleek stainless steel finish. This drawer has a 3.0 cubic feet capacity allowing you to store many utencils or other items needed. Available at AppliancesConnection
Professional handles match the look of all Viking Outdoor appliances. Optional clip-on kits ship standard with all cabinets and accesories
Heavy-duty marries elegant design. Efficiently remove grease and vapors from the air with commercial-type design and styling.
Gives consumers the ability to design their very own outdoor kitchen. Cabinets are available for all outdoor appliances and in base models as well.
- Constructed of durable 18-gauge, stainless steel for commercial-style construction, design and styling
- Sealed to protect contents from the elements
- Equipped with a latch to keep drawers secure while in the closed position
- Equipped with stainless steel roller-bearing glides for smooth drawer operation
- Extra-large storage capacity is perfect for storing barbeque tools, seasonings, and other grilling accessories
- Can be built-in indoors, as well as outdoors
- Entire drawer removes for easy cleaning
- All installations require locally-supplied custom countertops
- Optional side and back panels may be required for installations not completely built-in
|Capacity||3 cu. ft.|
- Stock Id:239206
- Number of Drawers:1
- Paper Towel Holder:No
- Trash Compartment:No
- Tank Door:No
- Capacity:3 cu. ft.
- Cutout Width:33.75"
- Cutout Depth:23.375"
- Cutout Height:9.25"
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Viking SD5360 - Specifications
- Viking SD5360 - Installation Instructions
- Viking SD5360 - Specs (191 KB)
- Viking SD5360 - Installation Instructions (269 KB)
- Viking SD5360 - Installation Instructions (629 KB)
- Viking SD5360 - Two-Page Specifications Sheet (528 KB)
- A Look Into Viking: 7-Series Freestanding Ranges
- A Look Into Viking: 5 Series Ranges & Rangetops
- A Look Into Viking: Ventilation
- A Look Into Viking: Cooktops & Rangetops
- A Look Into Viking: Built-In Wall Ovens
- A Look Into Viking: Microwaves & Specialty Ovens
- A Look Into Viking: Outdoor Products
- Viking 3-Series: Simple Yet Powerful Products
- A Look Into Viking: Viking Tuscany