VG02012ST 16.75" Stainless Steel Pull-Out Spray Kitchen Faucet with Dual-Function Pull-Out Spray Head, 360-degree Swivel Spout, and Single-Lever Water and Temperature Control
Learn more »
You deserve a high-performing kitchen; why not start with a Vigo faucet for your sink? Available at AppliancesConnection
The Vigo Industries brand marries smart technological solutions with structural dependability and a unique, refined aesthetic. In short, they offer elegance in products you'll use every day. Deeply committed to creating unique and lasting products, Vigo's talented engineering and design teams constantly research and revolutionize, bypassing today's trends to bring you durable and attractive products designed with your future needs in mind.
- Stainless steel finish with a solid brass construction which ensures durability and longer life
- Faucet features a dual function pull-out spray head for aerated flow or powerful spray
- Includes a spray face that resists mineral buildup and is easy-to-clean
- VIGO finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards
- High-quality ceramic disc cartridge ensures maintenance-free use
- 360-degree swivel spout for easy access to all areas
- Retractable spout expandable up to 30" Single-hole installation
- Single lever water and temperature control All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included Water pressure tested for industry standard Standard US plumbing 3/8" connections
- Faucet height: 16 3/4"
- Spout reach: 8 7/8"
- 2.2 GPM Flow Rate
- This kitchen faucet is cUPC and NSF-61 certified by IAPMO
- ADA Compliant
- All VIGO faucets have a Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Holes:||1|
|Flow Rate (GPM):||2.2|
|With Deck Plate:||No|
|With Soap Dispenser:||No|
- Stock Id:185758
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Finish:Stainless Steel
- Number of Holes:1
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Flow Rate (GPM):2.2
- Spout Reach:8.875"
- With Deck Plate:No
- With Soap Dispenser:No
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: