This table is made from 100% Teak Grandis Hardwood Wood which grows in countries that have tropical rainforests such as the countries in southeast Asia . It is a yellowish brown timber with good grains and texture. Teak is used for outdoor furniture because of its natural durability in extreme weather conditions and because it has the unique qualities of not rotting or accumulating rust even when joined with metal. Due to its high oil content, teak wood is water repellent which also makes it resistant to insect infestation. Teak furniture has become something of a status symbol. Not only is it common for a teak bench, chair, or table to last 70 years standing out in the elements, it is also common to pass down such furniture to future generations as an heirloom. Available at AppliancesConnection
Features and Specifications:
- 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Some assembly required
- Traditional Patio Oval Table
- Natural finish
- Crafted from Teak wood
- Resistant to mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay
- Width: 71"
- Depth: 39"
- Height: 30"
- Product Weight: 76 lbs
- To clean and maintain, apply oil once a year for color
- Design features a rectangular and slatted top and curved legs with an umbrella hole
- This item is a renewable resource
- Forrest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- Stock Id:207778
- Weight:76 lbs
- Assembly:Some Assembly Required
- Protective Qualities:Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot, decay-resistant