30" Pro Series Gas Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Sealed Burner Cooktop, None Drawer, 3 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, in Red
Learn more »
You'll love the look and feel of the new, high-performing Verona Pro line. Our stainless steel knobs & bezels, stainless steel handle and high power German brass burners are built to last. With the new Verona Pro appliances, you can be sure your kitchen will always look good and give you the best results. Available at AppliancesConnection
You'll love the look and feel of the new, high-performing Verona Pro line. Our stainless steel knobs & bezels, stainless steel handle and high power German brass burners are built to last. With the new Verona Pro appliances, you can be sure your kitchen will always look good and give you the best results.
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Porcelainized cast-iron grates and caps
- Stainless Steel knobs and bezels
- Stainless Steel oven handle
- Electronic ignition and re-ignition
- Flame failure safety device in oven
- 4 sealed dual simmer gas burners
- (2) 18,000 btu/hr. - simmer to 650 btu/hr.
- (2) 14,000 btu/hr. - simmer to 450 btu/hr.
- Turbo-electric convection fan
- EZ Clean porcelain oven surface
- 3 Heavy duty racks
- Digital clock and timer
- Adjustable stainless steel legs
- Please specify natural gas or LP
- Also available in Brilliant Red and Brilliant Black
- Clock and Timer : Yes
- Control Knobs : Stainless Steel
- Bezel : Stainless Steel
- Colors : SS, Red, Black
- Liquid Propane (LP) : Specify
- Island Trim Available : Yes
- Power Requirements : 120 Volt 60 Hz. 15 Amp
Cook top Features
- Burners : 4 Sealed
- Left Front: 650-18,000 BTU
- Right Front: 650-18,000 BTU
- Left Rear: 450-14,000 BTU
- Right Rear: 450-14,000 BTU
- Griddle : Optional
- Flame Failure Safety Device : Oven
- Burner Re-ignition : Yes
Main Oven Features
- Oven Capacity (Cu. Ft.) : 3.0
- Convection Fan : Yes
- Closed Door Broil : Yes
- Broiler : Yes
- Broiler Power : 12,000 BTU
- Oven Power : 12,000 BTU
- Racks : 3
- Broiler Pan : Yes
- Width (in) : 29 7/8
- Height (in) without Backguard : 36
- Height (in) of Backguard: 6
- Depth (in) : 27 1/2
- Weight (lb) : 260
- Stock Id:175067
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Exterior Width:30"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Burners / Elements:4
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:3 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Optional
- ADA Compliant:No
- Modules Required:No
- Oven BTUs:12000
- Warranty Terms:1 Year Parts and Labor
- Star-K Certified:No
- Broiler Power:12,000
- Oven Power:12,000
Digital Clock and Timer
Digital clock shows the time and displays the timer when cooking, allowing you to monitor how long the food has been cooked. No longer you need to worry about your food getting overcooked.
Automatic Electronic Ignition
Easy to light, safe to start!
4 Sealed Burners
Sealed cooktop prevent messes from spilling into the interior, eliminating the hassle of removing the outer frame to clean. Simply remove the grates and you can clean up any mess.
Flame Failure Safety Device
It turns off gas automatically the moment the flame has been put out.
36" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line / Hose.
48" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line / Hose.
VEWOK Cast Iron Wok Ring for Ranges
VEITM30 Island Trim for 30" Verona Ranges
VECP1 Chefs Pak includes Stainless Steel Griddle, Meat Thermometer, Oven Mitt, Tray Steamer Pan Base with Steamer & Cover, Cutting Board and Beveled Spatula
$599.00Qty: Rebate Available
10 Year Major Component Warranty
Get Verona Chefs Pak for only $299 with purchase of any Verona range
Purchase any Verona Range from now through September 6th, 2016 and get a Verona Chefs Pak for $299. Retails at $599
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.