Learn more »
The 6041 multi-fuel stove has evolved into one of the most reliable heatingappliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, biomass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments.This stove is mobile home approved (with the use of a fresh air kit) and is easy to install. Its available on a pedestal, with legs or as an insert Available at AppliancesConnection
- Air Wash Glass
- Large Viewing Window
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- 5 Blower speed settings allow easy adjustment to fit your home
- Digital Control Board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just a touch of a button
- Burns Wood Pellets, Corn, Soy Beans, Cherry Pits, Olive Pits and other Compressed Biomass fuels
- Burn Pot Agitator to prevent Clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn
- Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels
- Approved for Mobile or Modular homes with optional Fresh Air Kit
- Installation Materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector and "PL" vent exhaust system)
|Fuel Type:||Wood Pellets or Corn Pellets|
|Max ouput:||52,300 BTU's|
|Heating Capacity:||2,000 sq.ft|
|Hopper Capacity:||60 lbs|
|Mobile Home Approved:||Yes|
|Depth (w/o Blower):||31"|
|Depth (with Blower):||28"|
*Note: Not available for sale in CA
- Brand:US Stove
- Stock Id:180202
- Fuel Type:Wood Pellets or Corn Pellets
- Mobile Home Approved:Yes
- EPA Certified:Yes
- Weight:309 lbs
- Venting Type:Chimney
- Heating Capacity:2,000 sq. ft.
- Hopper Capacity:60 lbs
- EPA Certified:Yes
- Max ouput:52,300 BTU
- Depth (w/o Blower):31"
- Depth (with Blower):28"
Large Ash Pan
Large ash pan with cast-iron ash plug for easy cleaning and maintenance of ash and debris on your stove.
Mobile Home Approved
The pleasures and economic advantages of wood burning are now available to those of us who don`t dwell in site-built homes. This stove model have been tested by a HUD-approved laboratory and listed for use in mobile homes.
Listed as EPA Certified Wood Stove. Compliant with the EPA particulate emissions guidelines in the Clean Air Act. Ensuring your Wood Stove is ECO friendly.
Washington State Approved
Compliant with Washington State emission standards (WAC 173-433).
Compliant and Certified to meet Canadian Standards for Wood Burning Appliances.
CFM blower included to spread heat evenly for maximum heating capacity and efficiency.
Air Wash Glass
Built in Air Wash feature that helps keep the glass clean the fire viewable.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: