Learn more »
The 5660 Bay Front Pellet Stove is a Fully Automatic pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. The large bay front window features a beautiful view of the fire with its realistic bricks and log set. It utilizes a temperature control circulation blower to spread heat evenly it is a durable yet sleek design, built for years of high performance. the 5660 blends nicely with any room setting and provides your home with the desired warmth even in the coldest of climates. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Air Wash Glass
- Large Bay Window style door
- 200 cfm blower with automatic circulation to spread heat evenly
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics allows Easy, One-Touch adjustments for heating your home
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate
- Integrated Damper Control
- Approved for Mobile or Modular homes with optional Fresh Air Kit
- Heat tube scraper for maximum efficiency
- Installation Materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector and "PL" vent exhaust system)
|Max ouput:||48,000 BTU|
|Heating Capacity:||2,200 sq. ft.|
|Hopper Capacity:||55 lbs|
|Mobile Home Approved:||Yes|
|Package Dimensions (W x D X H ) :||30" W x 29.5" D x 42" H|
- Brand:US Stove
- Stock Id:243748
- Fuel Type:Pellet
- Installation Type:Pedestal
- Mobile Home Approved:Yes
- EPA Certified:Yes
- Weight:270 lbs
- Heating Capacity:2,200 sq. ft.
- Hopper Capacity:55 lbs
- Automatic Ignition:Yes
- EPA Certified:Yes
- Max ouput:48,000 BTU
Mobile Home Approved
The pleasures and economic advantages of wood burning are now available to those of us who don`t dwell in site-built homes. This stove model have been tested by a HUD-approved laboratory and listed for use in mobile homes.
Listed as EPA Certified Wood Stove. Compliant with the EPA particulate emissions guidelines in the Clean Air Act. Ensuring your Wood Stove is ECO friendly.
Washington State Approved
Compliant with Washington State emission standards (WAC 173-433).
Compliant and Certified to meet Canadian Standards for Wood Burning Appliances.
CFM blower included to spread heat evenly for maximum heating capacity and efficiency.
Air Wash Glass
Built in Air Wash feature that helps keep the glass clean the fire viewable.
Digital Control Board
Digital Control Board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just a touch of a button
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: