Learn more »
The 5520 is a fully automated Pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It's durable yet sleek design is built for years of high performance and to blend nicely with any room setting and designed to provide your home with the desired warmth even in the coldest of climates. This stove burns a carbon-neutral, “Green Fuel,” considered environmentally friendly. The Wood pellets used in this store are clean, easy to handle, store, and are, otherwise, waste products from the timber and agricultural industries. Heating your home with this unit insures that you are doing your part to conserve our nation’s primary energy resources. It comes with an exhaust blower for negative draft that pulls flue products through and out to completely eliminate smoke spillage and an automatic circulation blower to spread heat evenly. Has an optional fresh air intake that is sold separately. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Air Wash Glass
- Large Viewing Window
- 150 cfm blower with automatic circulation to spread heat evenly
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics allows Easy, One-Touch adjustments for heating your home.
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate.
- Integrated Damper Control
- Approved for Mobile or Modular homes with optional Fresh Air Kit
- Installation Materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector and "PL" vent exhaust system)
|Max ouput:||48,000 BTU|
|Heating Capacity:||2,200 sq. ft.|
|Hopper Capacity:||120 lbs|
|Mobile Home Approved:||Yes|
|Package Dimensions (W x D X H ) :||30" W x 29.5" D x 42" H|
- Brand:US Stove
- Stock Id:243739
- Fuel Type:Pellet
- Mobile Home Approved:Yes
- EPA Certified:Yes
- Weight:287 lbs
- Installation Type:Pedestal
- Heating Capacity:2,200 sq. ft.
- Hopper Capacity:120 lbs
- Automatic Ignition:Yes
- EPA Certified:Yes
- Max ouput:48,000 BTU
Large Ash Pan
Large ash pan with cast-iron ash plug for easy cleaning and maintenance of ash and debris on your stove.
Mobile Home Approved
The pleasures and economic advantages of wood burning are now available to those of us who don`t dwell in site-built homes. This stove model have been tested by a HUD-approved laboratory and listed for use in mobile homes.
Listed as EPA Certified Wood Stove. Compliant with the EPA particulate emissions guidelines in the Clean Air Act. Ensuring your Wood Stove is ECO friendly.
Washington State Approved
Compliant with Washington State emission standards (WAC 173-433).
Compliant and Certified to meet Canadian Standards for Wood Burning Appliances.
CFM blower included to spread heat evenly for maximum heating capacity and efficiency.
Air Wash Glass
Built in Air Wash feature that helps keep the glass clean the fire viewable.
Digital Control Board
Digital Control Board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just a touch of a button
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: