Learn more »
The 5500M is a fully automated Pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It comes with an exhaust blower for negative draft that pulls flue products through and out to completely eliminate smoke spillage and an automatic circulation blower to spread heat evenly. Has an optional fresh air intake that is sold separately. It's durable yet sleek design is built for years of high performance, blends nicely with any room setting, and designed to provide your home with the desired warmth even in the coldest of climates. This stove burns a carbon-neutral, “Green Fuel,” considered environmentally friendly. These fuels are clean, easy to handle, store, and are, otherwise, waste products from the timber and agricultural industries. Heating your home with this unit insures that you are doing your part to conserve our nation’s primary energy resources. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Installation Materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector and "PL" vent exhaust system)
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- 120 cfm blower with automatic circulation to spread heat evenly
- Digital control board allows adjusting heat and draft control with the push of a button
- Digital control board features built-in diagnostics LED display makes it easier to set and operate.
- Air Wash Glass
- Large Viewing Window
- Integrated Damper Control
- Approved for Mobile or Modular homes with optional Fresh Air Kit
|Max ouput:||48,000 BTU|
|Heating Capacity:||2,200 sq. ft.|
|Hopper Capacity:||120 lbs|
|Mobile Home Approved:||Yes|
|Package Dimensions (W x D X H ) :||30" W x 29.5" D x 42" H|
*NOTE: Not available for sale in CA
- Brand:US Stove
- Stock Id:181378
- Fuel Type:Pellet
- Maximum BTU Input:48000
- Weight:287 lbs
- Installation Type:Pedestal
- Heating Capacity:2,200 sq. ft.
- Hopper Capacity:120 lbs
- Automatic Ignition:Yes
- EPA Certified:Yes
- Pellet Capacity:120 lbs.
- Max ouput:48,000 BTU
- Mobile Home Approved:Yes
- EPA Certified:Yes
Mobile Home Approved
The pleasures and economic advantages of wood burning are now available to those of us who don`t dwell in site-built homes. This stove model have been tested by a HUD-approved laboratory and listed for use in mobile homes.
Listed as EPA Certified Wood Stove. Compliant with the EPA particulate emissions guidelines in the Clean Air Act. Ensuring your Wood Stove is ECO friendly.
Washington State Approved
Compliant with Washington State emission standards (WAC 173-433).
Compliant and Certified to meet Canadian Standards for Wood Burning Appliances.
CFM blower included to spread heat evenly for maximum heating capacity and efficiency.
Air Wash Glass
Built in Air Wash feature that helps keep the glass clean the fire viewable.
Digital Control Board
Digital Control Board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just a touch of a button
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: