Learn more »
The 3000 Wood Stove is the Largest plate steel stove offered by USSC. This unit will heat 3,000 sq. ft. of your home with up to 123,000 BTUs of heat from America's oldest sustainable resource, Wood. A quiet, efficient 100 cubic feet per minute blower is included with the purchase of this stove. The Massive 3.0 Cubic foot firebox will accept logs up to 21” in length, increasing burn time and decreasing time spent refueling the stove. This stove meets the stringent requirements of the EPA Certification program and is one of the cleanest on the market at 1.9 grams per hour of Particulate. It is also approved for use in mobile homes. This is a testament to the 3000’s efficiency, safety, and low environmental impact. The 3000 has an elegant, large, arched glass door with a built in air wash feature that helps keep the glass clean the fire viewable. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Firebox up to 3 cubic feet capacity
- Heavy Duty Cast-iron 6" flue collar
- Air wash glass keeps door window clean so you can see the warm glow of the fire
- Large viewing window
- Large ash pan with cast iron ash plug
- Quiet 100 CFM blower included
- EPA Certified in all states
- Mobile home approved
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, etc.)
|Max ouput:||123,000 BTU|
|Heating Capacity:||3,000 sq. ft.|
|Flue Size:||6" Flue Collar|
|Max Log Size:||21"|
|Firebox Capacity:||3 cu. ft.|
|Mobile Home Approved:||Yes|
|Depth (w/o Blower):||31.5"|
|Depth (with Blower):||35.5"|
|Package Dimensions (W x D X H ) :||34" W x 33" D x 34.5" H|
- Brand:US Stove
- Stock Id:292084
- Fuel Type:Wood
- Weight:385 Lbs
- Installation Type:Pedestal
- Venting Type:Chimney
- Heating Capacity:3,000 sq. ft.
- Flue Size:6" Flue Collar
- EPA Certified:Yes
- Max Log Size:21"
- Max ouput:123,000 BTU
- Firebox Capacity:3 cu. ft.
- Depth (w/o Blower):31.5"
- Depth (with Blower):35.5"
- Mobile Home Approved:Yes
- EPA Certified:Yes
Large Ash Pan
Large ash pan with cast-iron ash plug for easy cleaning and maintenance of ash and debris on your stove.
Air Wash Glass
Built in Air Wash feature that helps keep the glass clean the fire viewable.
Firebrick Lined Firebox
Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
CFM blower included to spread heat evenly for maximum heating capacity and efficiency.
Mobile Home Approved
The pleasures and economic advantages of wood burning are now available to those of us who don`t dwell in site-built homes. This stove model have been tested by a HUD-approved laboratory and listed for use in mobile homes.
Listed as EPA Certified Wood Stove. Compliant with the EPA particulate emissions guidelines in the Clean Air Act. Ensuring your Wood Stove is ECO friendly.
Washington State Approved
Compliant with Washington State emission standards (WAC 173-433).
Compliant and Certified to meet Canadian Standards for Wood Burning Appliances.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: