Learn more »
The 1400 add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With a 550 CFM blower and up to 139,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2400 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by red powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8” diameter heat outlets. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Twin 550 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6” Flue Collar
- Dual 8” diameter Heat Outlets
- Automatic Bi-Metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Heavy duty cast iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable grates
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:20”, Depth: 30 ½”, Height: 19 ½”
- WOOD BURNING ONLY APPLIANCE.
- For Coal, please see the Model 1500.
- 27" Log Capacity
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
|Max ouput:||139,000 BTU|
|Heating Capacity:||2,500 sq. ft.|
|Fire Box Capacity:||5.2 cu. ft.|
|Adjustable Thermostat :||Yes|
|Assembly Required :||Partial|
|Finish Family :||Red|
|Firebox depth (in.) :||30.5"|
|Firebox height (in.) :||19.2"|
|Firebox width (in.) :||20"|
|UL Listed :||4-UL Certified|
|Depth (w/o Blower):||32"|
|Depth (with Blower):||48"|
|Package Dimensions (W x D X H ) :||44.5" W x 26" D x 45" H|
*NOTE:Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
Not available for sale in WA
- Brand:US Stove
- Stock Id:179851
- Fuel Type:Wood
- Weight:480 lbs
- Adjustable Thermostat:Yes
- Finish Family:Red
- UL Listed:4-UL Certified
- Heating Capacity:2,500 sq. ft.
- Assembly Required:Partial
- Flue Size:6"
- Log Length:27"
- Max ouput:139,000 BTU
- Depth (w/o Blower):32"
- Depth (with Blower):48"
- Fire Box Capacity:5.2 cu. ft.
- Firebox depth (in.):30.5"
- Firebox height (in.):19.2"
- Firebox width (in.):20"
Firebrick Lined Firebox
Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
Compliant and Certified to meet Canadian Standards for Wood Burning Appliances.
Twin CFM Blower
Twin CFM Blower provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow spread heat evenly for maximum heating capacity and efficiency.
Automatic Draft Damper Control
For Automatic Draft and Air Flow ensuring maximum heating efficiency
Removable Replaceable Shaker Grates
For easy Cleanup to prevent ash and debris build up.
Dual Heat Outlets
Dual Heat Outlets for optimum heat exchange
Seperate Ash Door with Removable Ash Pan
Removable Ash pan allows easy dispossal of accumulated ash and debris
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: