21" Freestanding or Built In Counter Depth Compact Refrigerator with 3.3 cu.ft. Capacity, 3 Glass Shelves, Field Reversible Doors, Right Hinge, Automatic Defrost, Energy Star Certified in Black
U-Line U29RB13A ($1,099.00)
- Width: 20.875"
- Height: 28.5"
- Depth: 23"
- Type: Freestanding or Built In
- Style: All Refrigerator
- Total Capacity: 3.3 cu.ft.
- Hinge Side: Right
- Field Reversible Doors: Yes
- Counter-Depth: Yes
- Energy Star: Yes
This compact refrigerator by U-Line from the ADA series meets Energy Star standards and ADA height requirements yet maximizes allowable space with 3.5 cu. ft. capacity, fitted with adjustable tempered glass shelves. Featuring the widest selection of refrigerators, U-Line offers the most usable refrigeration capacity, bright and open interiors, flexible shelf locations, and in-door storage. This compact 3.5 cubic feet refrigerator is ADA height compliant, accepts a 1/4" flat or raised insert custom door panel and has 2.5 adjustable sleek tempered glass shelves. Available at AppliancesConnection
29 Model compact refrigerator features 3.3 cu. ft. capacity.
Recessed Interior Light
Automatically illuminates when door is opened. Does not interfere with product access or storage.
Adjustable Tempered Glass Shelves
Sleek, streamlined interior. Allows flexible shelf locations to meet varying food and beverage storage needs.
Door Storage Shelves
Easiest access storage area right where you need it.
Door Will Accept a 1/4" Panel
Ability to match surrounding decor and cabinets.
Built-In or Freestanding
Provides custom look when built-in with no additional venting clearance needed on sides, top or rear. Do not obstruct the grille.
Flat Recessed Grille on Refrigerator
Blends with the other models and integrates with surrounding cabinetry.
Energy Star Qualified
Saves energy, saves money, saves our natural resources.
- Mechanical control makes setting and adjusting the temperature of the passive cooling system easy
- Temperature setting from 34F to 35F provides flexibility for preserving a wide variety of food and beverage items.
- Energy Star / CEE Tier 1 rated
- UL residential listing
- Automatic defrost
- 3 door bins allow for flexibility to meet varying food and beverage storage needs
- This model has field reversible door
- vinyl clad textured cabinet is more resistant to scratching, peeling and flaking
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear of unit is needed for ventilation
|Depth without Handles:||23"|
|Maximum Cutout Height:||28.875"|
|Total Capacity:||3.3 cu.ft.|
|Type:||Freestanding or Built In|
|Field Reversible Doors:||Yes|
|Type of Shelves:||Glass|
|Number of Shelves:||3|
- Stock Id:97319
- Product Number:ULN29RB13
- Type:Freestanding or Built In
- Style:All Refrigerator
- Hinge Side:Right
- Field Reversible Doors:Yes
- Number of Shelves:3
- Type of Shelves:Glass
- Total Capacity:3.3 cu.ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity:3.3 cu.ft.
- Accepts Custom Panels:Yes
- Glass Door:No
- Split Shelves:No
- Cabinet Color:Black
- Door Color:Black
- Depth without Handles:23"
- Cutout Width:21.063"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:28.625"
- Exterior Width:21"
- Door Alarm:No
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Door Lock:No
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Spill Proof Shelves:No
- Energy Star:Yes
- Volts:115 Volts
- Amps:2.4 Amps
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Door Bins:Yes
- Approved for Commercial Use:No
- Adjustable Shelves:Yes
- Temperature Control:Dial
- Interior Lighting:No
- Frequency:60 hz
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- CEE:Tier 1
- Maximum Cutout Height:28.875"
Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
Reversible Door Hinge
Zero Obstructions. Zero Hassle. Maximize convenience during the installation process with the innovative field reversible door.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.
The Americans with Disabilities Act establishes accessibility guidelines for many products. This product meets the requirements for ADA-compliance based on Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards.
Info & Guides
U-Line 29RB13 - Specifications, Features and Benefits
U-Line 29RB13 - Quick Start Guide
U-Line 29RB13 - 1000/2000 Series Insert Panels Specs and Installation (Black Model only)
U-Line 29RB13 - Installation Guide
U-Line 29RB13 - Use and Care Guide
U-Line 29RB13 - Product Summary
U-Line 29RB13 - Energy Guide US
U-Line 29RB13 - Energy Guide Canada
U-Line 29RB13 - CPSC File
- Refrigerator Buying Guide