21" Freestanding or Built In Counter Depth Compact Refrigerator with 3.3 cu.ft. Capacity, 3 Glass Shelves, Field Reversible Doors, Automatic Defrost, Energy Star Certified in Black
Learn more »
Check here for energy rebates -->Featuring the widest selection of refrigerators, U-Line offers the most usable refrigeration capacity, bright and open interiors, flexible shelf locations, and in-door storage. The 29R is ENERGY STAR and CEE Tier 1 rated. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 29R meets ADA height requirements
- Fixed in-door storage provides convenient access and increased capacity
- Refrigeration capacity 3.3 cubic feet
- Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) Tier 1 rated
- ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator
- 3 adjustable sleek tempered glass shelves
- Automatic defrost
- Accepts a 1/4"flat or raised insert custom door panel
|Depth with Door||23"|
|Floor to bottom of door||4-1/2"|
|Refrigeration Capacity||3.3 cu. ft.|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|CEE Rating||CEE Tier 1|
|Maximum Start Amps||9.8|
|Approximate Shipping Weight for Black/White Models||92 lbs.|
- Stock Id:97319
- Type:Freestanding or Built In
- Style:All Refrigerator
- Hinge Side:Right
- Field Reversible Doors:Yes
- Cabinet Color:Black
- Door Color:Black
- Number of Shelves:3
- Type of Shelves:Glass
- Total Capacity:3.3 cu.ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity:3.3 cu.ft.
- Accepts Custom Panels:Yes
- Glass Door:No
- Split Shelves:No
- Depth without Handles:23"
- Cutout Width:21.063"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:28.625"
- Exterior Width:21"
- Door Alarm:No
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Door Lock:No
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Spill Proof Shelves:No
- Energy Star:Yes
- Volts:115 Volts
- Amps:2.4 Amps
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Door Bins:Yes
- Approved for Commercial Use:No
- Adjustable Shelves:Yes
- Temperature Control:Dial
- Interior Lighting:No
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- CEE:Tier 1
- Maximum Cutout Height:28.875"
Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
Reversible Door Hinge
Zero Obstructions. Zero Hassle. Maximize convenience during the installation process with the innovative field reversible door.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.
The Americans with Disabilities Act establishes accessibility guidelines for many products. This product meets the requirements for ADA-compliance based on Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- U-Line 29RB13 - Specifications, Features and Benefits
- U-Line 29RB13 - Quick Start Guide
- U-Line 29RB13 - 1000/2000 Series Insert Panels Specs and Installation (Black Model only)
- U-Line 29RB13 - Installation Guide
- U-Line 29RB13 - Use and Care Guide
- U-Line 29RB13 - Product Summary
- U-Line 29RB13 - Energy Guide US
- U-Line 29RB13 - Energy Guide Canada
- U-Line 29RB13 - CPSC File
- Refrigerator Buying Guide