TYTUS TI400PCCLP302 67 Inch Freestanding Liquid Propane Grill with 4 Standard and Infrared Burners, 483 sq. inches Grilling Surface Size, Warming Rack, Side Burner, Stainless Steel 304 Grill Lid, ETL Listed in Charcoal Grey
Quick Specs View More
- Width: 66.4"
- Height: 47.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
- Style: Freestanding
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane
- Number of Main Burners: 4
- Rotisserie: Optional
- Burner Type: Standard and Infrared
- Grilling Surface Size: 483 sq. inches
- Warming Rack: Yes
- Infrared Burner: Yes
- Drip Tray Included: Yes
- Stainless Steel 304 Grill Lid
- ETL Listed
Consists of the following 2 items
TYTUS TI400PCCLP302 Dimensions
- Exterior Width 67"
- Grilling Surface Size 483 sq. inches
- Width 66.4"
- Height 47.5"
- Depth 24.5"
TYTUS TI400PCCLP302 Specs
- Brand TYTUS
- SKU TI400PCCLP302
- UPC 810649030982
- Stock Id 1294260
- Product Number TI400PCCLP-3.0.2
- Warranty Info Brand New
- Fuel Type Liquid Propane
- Style Freestanding
- Number of Burners 5
- Number of Main Burners 4
- Rotisserie Optional
- Burner Type Standard and Infrared
- Grill Shape Rectangular
- Grill Light No
- Griddle No
- Grill Grate Material Stainless Steel
- Grill Body Material Stainless Steel
- Color Charcoal Grey
- Heat Output 48000 BTU
- Side Burner Yes
- Searing Burner Yes
- Infrared Burner Yes
- Smoker No
- Warming Rack Yes
- Cabinets Included Yes
- Number of Cabinets 4
- Drip Tray Included Yes
- Cover Included No
- Thermometer Included Yes
- Windscreen Included No
- ADA Compliant No
- Warranty Terms 10 years on burners, Cooking Grate, Firebox, Stainless Steel and Lid, and 2 years on all other parts
- Eco-Friendly No
- Secondary Grilling Surface Size 179 sq. inches
- Side Burner Heat Output 14000 BTU
- Side Burner Grilling Surface Size 96 sq. inches
- Weight 282 lbs
- Stainless Steel 304 Grill Lid Yes
- ETL Listed Yes
Still not sure what to get? Visit our blog for more ideas!
The Best Pellet Grills of 2023
When is the Best Time to Buy Patio Furniture?
Everything You Need for An Above Ground Pool Setup
Colorful Appliance Brands That Will Make Your Outdoor Kitchen Pop
Introducing the New DCS Infrared Grills at Appliances Connection
The Best Propane Grills of 2023
Introducing Weber's New Lumin Series Electric Grills at Appliances Connection
Tips for Smoking Meat in Cold Weather and Recipes You Can Try
Falmec Introduces Brand New Outdoor Range Hoods to North America
Troubleshooting Your Gas Fire Pit When Something Goes Wrong