Learn more »
The TOTO 1.6 GPF toilet scored the highest possible rating in independent laboratory performance tests. With a powerful and quiet flush design, the toilet also offers a large water surface. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Fast Flush: Wide 3” flush valve is 125% larger than conventional 2” flush valves
- The Dartmouth Suite: Matching toilet and lavatories
- Universal height for maximum comfort
- Meets the Americans with Disabilities Act Guidelines and ANSI A117.1 requirements where installed so top of seat is 17” from the finished floor. Recommended seat for ADA requirements: TOTO model SS154
- Large water surface
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- G - Max: Quiet, powerful, commercial grade flushing performance
- Upgrade with a Traditional SoftClose seat or a Washlet
Traditional design, high profile two piece toilet
- Water Use: 1.6 Gpf / 6.0 Lpf
- Flush System: Gravity Feed (G-Max System)
- Min. Water Pressure: 8 psi
- Water Surface: 10-3/8" x 8-1/4"
- Trap Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Rough-in: 12"
- Trap Seal: 2-3/8"
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty
- Material: Tank & Bowl:Vitreous china
- Shipping Weight: ST753S 39-1/2 lbs. C754SF 56-1/2 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: ST753S 22-1/8"L x 10"W x 17-3/4"H C754SF 29-1/8"L x 11-7/8"W x 15"W2 x 17-3/8"H
- Cubes: C754SF 3.9
- Stock Id:199684
- Flush Type:Gravity
- Bowl Shape:Elongated
- Rough In:12"
- ADA compliant:Yes
- Configuration:2 Piece
- Material:Vitreous China
- Bowl Height:16.13
- Flush Technology:G-Max
- Flush Valve Size:3
- Soft Close:No
- WaterSense Certified:No
- Gallons Per Flush:1.60
- Seat Included:No
- Lever Placement:Left
- Trip Lever Placement:Left
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: