Learn more »
Eco Dartmouth, Elongated Two Piece Toilet with 1.28 GPF. The bath space consumes the most water in the home. In fact, toilets alone account for nearly 30 percent of indoor water consumption. Therefore, the toilet represents one of the greatest opportunities to decrease water consumption in the home. This can also be said of restrooms in many types of commercial buildings. With the right high efficiency fixtures and fittings, saving water becomes second nature. Unlike pressure assist toilets, which can be noisy and are made with more complicated moving parts, E - Max is a simple, elegant and quiet solution for effectively flushing 1.28 gallons. Utilizing the same proven engineering as Toto legendary one - flush performance 1.6 GPF G - Max Flushing System, the 1.28 GPF E - Max reinforces TOTO’s performance reputation, while offering an additional water savings of 20%. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Upgrade with a Traditional SoftClose seat or a Washlet
- Fast Flush: Wide 3” flush valve is 125% larger than conventional 2” flush valves
- ADA Compliant
- E - Max Flushing System (1.28GPF / 4.8 LPF)
- Large water surface
- The Dartmouth Suite: Matching toilet and lavatories
- Universal height for maximum comfort
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Toilet Seat is NOT Included
- Traditional design, high profile two piece toilet
- Water Use: 1.28 Gpf / 4.8 Lpf
- Flush System: GravityFeed (E-MaxTechnology)
- Min. Water Pressure: 8 psi
- Water Surface: 10-3/8" x 8-1/4"
- Trap Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Rough-in: 12" rough-in
- Trapseal: 2-3/8"
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty
- Material: Vitreous china
- Shipping Weight: C754EF 56.5 lbs. ST753E 39.5 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: C754EF 29-1/8"L x 11-7/8"W1 x15” W2 x 17-3/8"H ST753E 23-1/4"Lx 9-5/8"W x 20-7/8"H
- Stock Id:199080
- Flush Type:Gravity
- Bowl Shape:Elongated
- Rough In:12"
- Seat Included:No
- Configuration:2 Piece
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Material:Vitreous China
- Bowl Height:16.125
- Flush Technology:E-Max
- Flush Valve Size:3
- Soft Close:No
- WaterSense Certified:Yes
- Trip Lever Placement:Left
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: