Learn more »
Simply and beautifully designed with an elongated bowl, this model features the quiet advantage of our powerful, water-saving Tornado flushing system, along with CeFiONtect technology. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Tornado Flush system, high-efficiency (1.28GPF/4.8LPF)
- Universal Height
- CeFiONtect Ceramic Glaze - prevents
- debris and mold from sticking to ceramic surfaces,
- leading to fewer chemicals and less water in
- Decorative two-piece design with high-profile tank
- Elongated front bowl and tank set, less seat
- Chrome trip lever
- 12" Rough-in, supply line sold separately
- Seat sold separately
|Water Surface:||65.02 sq. in.|
|Flush Type:||Double Cyclone|
|Water Use:||1.28 GPF (4.8 LPF)|
|1-Year Limited Warranty on acrylic tub, components, and parts|
- Stock Id:200241
- Product Number:CST454CEFRG01
- Series:Drake II
- Mount Type:Floor
- Series:Drake II
- Flush Type:Double Cyclone
- Bowl Shape:Elongated
- Rough In:12"
- Seat Included:No
- Hand Painted:No
- Tank Lock:No
- Pull Chain:No
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Watersense Certified:Yes
- Water Use:1.28 GPF (4.8 LPF)
- Water Surface:65.02 sq. in.
- Trap Diameter:2.125"
- Trap Seal:2.125"
- Made in USA:No
- Minimum Water Pressure:8 psi (static)
Universal Height indicates toilets that allow for a more comfortable position across a wide range of users.
Product complies with Americans with Disabilities Act accessibility guidelines.
Tornado Flush System
Tornado Flush features a state-of-the-art, hole-free rim design that offers dual-nozzle bowl cleansing, creating a centrifugal rinsing action that cleans the bowl more efficiently.
CeFiONtect glaze prevents visible and invisible waste from sticking to ceramic surfaces, leading to the use of less chemicals and water to clean.