36" PRO Grand Professional Dual Fuel Freestanding Range with 6 Burners, Sealed Burner, 5.7 Cu. Ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Self-Cleaning Mode, SoftClose® Door, ExtraLow®, Patented Star® Burners in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
Back Guards [REQUIRED]
PRD366JGU 36" CSA Certified PRO Grand Professional Series Dual Fuel Freestanding Range from Thermador is designed to meet any cooking demands. The unit features 6 powerful patented star burners, self cleaning convection oven, and QuickClean Base design. Available at AppliancesConnection
Star® Burner & QuickClean Base®
Our exclusive, sealed 3-in-1 Star® Burner’s unique five-point design offers a reduced cold spot, faster time to boil and the ExtraLow® feature. The coverage area allows for more ports and more flame distribution than a round burner. THERMADOR EXCLUSIVE
The ExtraLow® feature provides the widest variety of temperature control of any simmer system. It cycles on and off to maintain temperatures as low as 100°. Perfect for simmering delicate sauces or keeping food warm without scorching. THERMADOR EXCLUSIVE
New Hydraulic SoftClose® hinges prevent slamming and ensure ultra smooth closing of the oven door.
The Thermador True Convection system directs heat to cook food faster and more evenly with gourmet results. THERMADOR EXCLUSIVE
"Our Star® Burner delivers an industry leading 22,000 BTUs of pure cooking power for better searing and faster boiling. THERMADOR EXCLUSIVE"
- Patented Pedestal Star® Burner with QuickClean Base™ designed for easy surface cleaning and superior heat spread for any size pan
- Powerful 22,000 BTU (NG) burner (front right)
- Precision simmering capabilities as low as 100°F (375 BTU) with 4 ExtraLow® Simmer burners
- SoftClose® hinges for ultra smooth closing of the oven door
- Superfast 2-hour self-clean mode - fastest in the industry
- 18,000 BTU (NG) Star® Burners
- Electronic oven display interfaces to cook timer, meat probe and preheat status with audible alert
- Powerful, 8-pass bake and broil elements
- Third Element Convection offers precise airflow for cooking on multiple levels without flavor transfer
- Large oven 5.7 cu.ft.-accommodates commercial sheet pan
- Full Access® telescopic racks, integrated easy-grip handle
- Six rack levels for multiple item cooking
- Star-K Kosher certified
- Bold Professional design
- Pinhole and panel lighting concepts provide functional and stylish aesthetics
- Restaurant style metal knobs
- Professional style, continuous cast iron grates
- Continuous porcelain, easy to clean cooking surface
- Large oven door window for maximum viewing
- Powerful halogen lighting illuminates the oven cavity
- Hidden bake element makes clean-up one smooth surface
- Signature blue indicator lighting
|Height:||35.875" - 36.75"|
|Cutout Depth:||24" - 25.125"|
|Cutout Height:||35.875" - 36.75"|
|Adjustable Range Height:||.875"|
|Color Class:||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Type:||Dual Fuel|
|Series:||PRO Grand Professional|
|Type of Grate:||Continuous Cast Iron|
|Power of Front Left Burner:||18000 BTU and XLO|
|Power of Back Left Burner:||18000 BTU and XLO|
|Power of Back Center Burner:||18000 BTU|
|Power of Front Center Burner:||18000 BTU|
|Power of Back Right Burner:||18000 BTU and XLO|
|Power of Front Right Burner:||22000 BTU and XLO|
|Capacity:||5.7 cu. ft.|
|Oven Control Type:||Knobs|
|Bake Power:||2000 Watts|
|Broil Power:||4000 Watts|
|Convection Power:||2750 Watts|
|Power Cord Length:||Sold Separately|
|Warranty Terms:||2 Year Limited Parts and Labor|
(1) Nozzle Set for Liquid Gas
(3) Telescopic Rack
(1) Temperature Sensor
(1) Island Trim
(1) Broiler Pan
- Stock Id:203001
- Series:PRO Grand Professional
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements:6
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:36"
- SoftClose® Door:Yes
- Patented Star® Burners:Yes
- LCD Display:Yes
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Amps:40 Amps
- Plug Type:None
- Cutout Width:36"
- Cutout Depth:25.125"
- Cutout Height:36.75"
- Oven Racks:3
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.7 cu. ft.
- Series:PRO Grand Professional
- Meat Probe:Yes
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Rack Levels:6
- Warranty Terms:2 Year Limited Parts and Labor
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- CSA Certified:Yes
- Power Cord Length:Sold Separately
- Type of Grate:Continuous Cast Iron
- Adjustable Range Height:.875"
- Convection Power:2750 Watts
- Bake Power:2000 Watts
- Broil Power:4000 Watts
Patented Star® Burners
Our exclusive, sealed 3-in-1 Star® Burner’s unique five-point design offers a reduced cold spot, faster time to boil and the ExtraLow feature. The coverage area allows for more ports and more flame distribution than a round burner.
Circulates heat for high-quality results.
SoftClose Door New SoftClose feature prevents slamming and ensures ultra smooth closing of the Door/Drawer.
Star® Burner & QuickClean Base®
The exclusive, sealed 3-in-1 Star® Burner’s unique five-point design offers a reduced cold spot, faster time to boil and the ExtraLow® feature. The coverage area allows for more ports and more flame distribution than a round burner.
The ExtraLow® feature provides the widest variety of temperature control of any simmer system. It cycles on and off to maintain temperatures as low as 100°. Perfect for simmering delicate sauces or keeping food warm without scorching.
- View All
- Range Cords
- Appliance Warranties
- Range Hood Accessories
- Toe Kicks
- Range Accessories
- Griddle Plates
- Knob Kits
Thermador - Save up to $7646
Buy a 30"/36"/48" Professional Range and get a FREE Emerald Dishwasher ($1449 value).
Buy any Cooktop/Rangetop and any Wall Oven, and get a FREE Emerald Dishwasher.
Buy a 48" Pro Grand Steam Range and get a FREE Sapphire Dishwasher ($1899 value).
Add any 30"/36" Bottom Freezer Refrigerator, or any 42"/48" Side by Side Refrigerator, or any two Freedom Columns and get one of the following:
-Free Microwave Drawer ($1,649 Value)
-Steam/Convection Oven at 50% Discount from UMRP
-Upgrade to a Star-Sapphire or get a 2nd Dishwasher Free (Upgrade Charges Apply)
-Ventilation System FREE (up to a $3848 value)
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: