Masterpiece Series Electric Double Wall Oven with Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, in Stainless Steel
A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology; Thermador has helped transform the American kitchen. Available at AppliancesConnection
A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology; Thermador has helped transform the American kitchen.
Power and Style in Perfect Harmony
The Masterpiece Series. It's a collection of built-in ovens like no other. A modern interpretation of classic American style combined with the legendary cooking performance you expect from a Thermador. Chiseled, angular surfaces create a bold and distinctive profile that beautifully reflects the wealth of sophistication within. A Masterpiece built-in oven gives you the power to conquer any culinary task with unrivaled style and grace.
Twice the performance, beauty and capacity. The Masterpiece Series double built-in ovens come in 27" and 30" widths, empowering you to cook for even the largest gatherings with unmatched ease. Six cooking levels and Thermador's True Convection make it easy to cook several dishes simultaneously without any flavor transfer.
- 14 Advanced cooking modes
- True Convection offers precise airflow for cooking on multiple levels without flavor transfer
- Industry leading Speed Convection system reduces cooking time by 30%
- Superfast pre-heat cycle preheats in around 7 minutes
- 10-pass recessed broil element with 3,500 Watt
- CookControl temperature probe
- Advanced culinary modes - Warm, Proof and Dehydrate
- Superfast 2-hour self clean mode - fastest on the market
- Chiseled Masterpiece design
- Professional style handle
- Premium glass touch control
- Striking blue full text display
- Massive Capacity - Largest oven cavity at 4.7 cu. ft.
- Six adjustable rack levels for multiple item cooking
- Full Access telescopic rack holds up to 45 pounds
- Timer offers automatic delay start mode
- Digital indicator shows progress of preheat cycle
- EasyCook offers 20 pre-programmed recipes
- Large oven door window for maximum viewing
- Powerful halogen lighting illuminates the oven cavity
- Hidden bake element for easy cleaning
- Sabbath Mode
- Thermador 30" Double Ovens may be installed in a wall cabinet that is a minimum of 24" deep and 30" wide.
- The cabinet base must be flat and capable of supporting a weight of at least 390 lbs. (177 kg).
- Thermador 30" Double Ovens may also be installed above a Thermador Warming Drawer to create a convenient cooking center.
- When a Thermador Oven is installed at the end of a cabinet run, adjacent to a perpendicular wall or cabinet door, it is good practice to allow at least 1/4" space between the side of the oven and the wall or door.
- For oven support, install 2x4's extending front to back flush with the bottom and the side of the opening.
- The supporting base must be well secured to the floor/cabinet and level.
- The cabinet base must be flat and capable of supporting a weight of at least 390 lbs. for a 30" single oven.
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Product Width:||29 3/4"|
|Product Depth:||23 7/8"|
|Product Height:||51 3/4"|
|Door Handle Projection:||4 1/16"|
|Min. Cabinet Width:||30"|
|Min. Cabinet Depth:||24"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||51 1/8"|
|Trim Overlaps:||5/8" Top; 1/8" Bottom; 5/8" Sides|
|Min. Base Support:||390 lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||328 lbs.|
|Oven Interior Dimensions|
|Overall Oven Interior (AHAM Standards):||4.7 cu. ft. (Upper & Lower)|
|Overall Oven Interior Width:||25"|
|Overall Oven Interior Depth:||17 7/8"|
|Overall Oven Interior Height:||17 7/8"|
|Usable Oven Interior Width:||22 3/4"|
|Usable Oven Interior Depth:||17 1/4"|
|Usable Oven Interior Height:||12 3/4"|
|Electrical Supply:||240/208V AC, 60 Hz|
|Required Circuit Breaker:||40 Amp|
|Conduit:||50" Flexible 4-Wire|
|Electrical Rating:||8.0 kW @ 240V; 5.8 kW @ 208V|
|Glass Touch Control:||Yes|
|Blue Full-Text Display:||Yes|
|Large Viewing Window:||Yes|
|Third Element Wattage:||2,000|
|Warming Drawer Wattage:||N/A|
|Convection, Bake, Broil, Roast:||Upper|
|Bake, Broil, Roast:||Upper/Lower|
|Cook Control Temperature Probe:||Upper|
|10-Pass Broil Element:||Upper/Lower|
|Fast Preheat Modes|
|Concealed Bake Element:||Yes|
|Recessed Broil Element:||Yes|
|Self-Clean Rack Supports:||Yes|
|Full Access Telescopic Rack:||1|
|Porcelain Broil Pan:||Included|
|Halogen Lighting Per Cavity:||3|
|Automatic Door Lock:||Yes|
- Stock Id:143364
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Upper Capacity:4.7 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:4.7 cu. ft.
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Removable Door:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:28 1/2"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:51 1/8"
- Exterior Depth:23 7/8"
- Exterior Height:51 3/4"
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Upper Racks:3
- Lower Racks:3
- Star-K Certified:No