Learn more »
Copper Factory Hand Hammered Copper Large Round Self Rimming Lavatory Sink Satin Nickel. Available at AppliancesConnection
The Decorative 100% solid copper Bath Sinks are hand hammered and finished by experienced craftsmen who take pride in their handiwork. This dedication to the personal attention and accountibility for each worker's efforts creates a unique product which cannot be matched in quality and value by automated mass production factories. Each Copper Factory product is handled and inspected by several experienced artisans who all have the authority to reject anything less than excellent quality, assuring only the Best product has The Copper Factory name. The durable and attractive finishes give our products a rich and inviting appearance which is suitable in traditional or contemporary designs.
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Texture: Hammered
- Collection: Artisan
- Material: Copper
- Dimensions: 17 Dia. x 7 H Inches, Drain Size 1 5/8 Inches
- Hand crafted by experienced artisans
- Solid heavy sand casted 100% copper construction.
- Undermount bath sink excellent for Stone and solid surface countertops.
- Classic Satin Nickel Finish will coordinate with many other fixtures and hardware.
- Pop-up drain adapter/overflow system comes at no additional charge with this sink allowing you to use the standard pop-up drain which comes with your faucet saving the expense of an expensive drain.
- Overflow allows this sink to meet most plumbing codes.
- Complete set of matching accessories available from The Copper Factory.
Our product comes with a One year limited warranty for any manufacturing defects. We will only replace the original purchased product after inspection and verification of the defect by the manufacturer.
- Brand:The Copper Factory
- Stock Id:220115
- Color:Satin Nickel
- Style:Undermount Lavatory Sink
- Bowls:Single Bowl
- Weight:10 lbs
- Dimensions:17 Dia. x 7 H Inches,
- Warranty:1 Year Limited Warranty
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: