Learn more »
Released in 2010, the T-K4 improves upon many of the features from the T-K3. The T-K4 is one of Takagi's smaller tankless water heaters. At 13.8 inches wide and weighing only 38 pounds, its ultra-compact design allows it to be mounted on a wall. Takagi's newest tankless water heater also features an energy factor of 0.82, so it is extremely efficient and environmentally friendly. Since tankless water heaters only burn gas when hot water is needed, installing this unit can help homeowners save up to 45% on their monthly gas bills. The T-K4-OS has a built-in power venting system and was designed specifically for outdoor installations. The T-K4-OS does not require any additional Category III venting or vent caps, making installation one step easier for installers. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Capacity: 2 to 3 Bathrooms
- Flow Rate: Maximum 8.0 GPM
- Gas Inputs: 11,000 to 190,000 BTU per hour
- Energy Factor Rating: 0.82
- Inlet Gas Pressure: Min: 5.0" W.C. / Max 10.5" W.C.
- Dimensions: 20.3" H x 13.8" W x 8.5" D
- No Venting Required
- Electric Ignition
|Product Type:||Tankless Heater|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas/Propane|
|Installation Type:||Outdoor Only|
|Inlet Gas Pressure:||5.0-10.5"W.C.|
|Max Flow (GPM):||8|
|Gas Input:||11000-190000 BTU/h|
|Temperature Range (F):||99°-167°F|
|PSI Range:||15-150 psi|
|Weight (lbs):||38 lbs|
- Stock Id:256116
- Fuel Type:Natural Gas
- Type:Tankless Heater
- Installation Type:Outdoor Only
- Weight (lbs):38 lbs
- Depth (Inches):8.5"
- Temperature Range (F):99°-167°F
- Water Connection:3/4"
- Gas Connection:3/4"
- Gas Input:11000-190000 BTU/h
- Energy Factor:0.82
- Inlet Gas Pressure:5.0-10.5"W.C.
- Manifold Pressure:2.0-2.5"W.C.
- Max Flow (GPM):8
- PSI Range:15-150 psi