Learn more »
This heater will provide heat in just about any place you need it, even in mobile home when permitted by codes. Fueled by liquid propane, the heater generates up to 16,500 BTU. Since it is almost 100% efficient, the heater requires no chimney or outside venting, and it runs without electricity. Reliable top-mounted piezo ignition system and thermostat temperature controls make this heater easy to operate and an oxygen depletion system and flame failure features make it safe. It can be mounted on the floor or the wall and a floor stand is included. A 5-year limited warranty applies. The unit's dimensions are 19 3/4" W x 25" H x 9 1/2" D. The minimum clearances to combustibles are front 18", top 36", sides 13" and bottom (when wall mounted) 2". Available at AppliancesConnection
Whether you are looking for a new residential gas room heater, a patio heater or a heavy duty industrial infrared heater, SunStar has the product you need.
- Liquid propane radiant infrared heater
- Generates up to 16,500 BTUs of gentle, yet extremely effective heat
- Almost 100% efficient
- Requires no chimney or outside venting
- Runs without electricity - even works during power outages
- Convenient thermostat temperature controls
- Reliable top-mounted piezo ignition system
- Equipped with an oxygen depletion system and and flame failure safety features
- Can stand on the floor or be mounted on a wall
- Convenient floor stand is included for floor mounting option
- Suitable for installation in mobile homes when permitted by state and local codes
- 5-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 19 3/4 in. W x 25 in. H x 9 1/2 in. D
- Weight: 24 lbs.
Minimum Clearances to Combustibles:
- Front - 18 in.
- Top - 36 in.
- Sides - 13 in.
- Bottom when wall-mounted - 2 in.
|Control Type :||Thermostat|
|BTU Input :||16,500|
- Stock Id:226429
- Type:Radiant Heater
- Control Type:Thermostat
- Power Source:Natural Gas
- Gas Type:LPG
- BTU Input:16,500
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: