The Sunbeam 0.9 Cuft Digital Microwave Oven is comes with 10 adjustable and 6 auto-power levels that allow for features such as potato, popcorn, pizza, beverage, frozen dinner, and reheat. This microwave suits any countertop with its simple detailing, a digital timer and digital clock, LED display, and a child-safe lock-out feature in case of wandering hands in your kitchen! Available at AppliancesConnection
In 1928, the company's head designer, Swedish immigrant Ivar Jepson, invented the Mixmaster mixer. Introduced in 1930, it was the first mechanical mixer with two detachable beaters whose blades interlocked. The Mixmaster became the company's flagship product for the next forty years, but the brand also became known for the designs, mainly by Robert Davol Budlong, of electric toasters, coffee makers, and electric shavers, among other appliances.
- Capacity: 0.9 cubic feet
- Motor: 900 watts, ten adjustable power levels
- Chrome handle
- Six auto cooking/one touch menu
- Speed and weight defrost
- Digital timer and digital clock, LED display
- Removable glass turntable White cavity Handle door style Child safe lock out feature Cook end signal
- Dimensions: 20"L x 15.5"W x 12"H
- Stock Id:320800
- Capacity:0.90 cu. ft.
- Style:Counter Top
- Optional Built-In Trim Kit:No
- Cooking Watts:900
- Weight:33 lbs
- Power Levels:10
- ADA Compliant:No
- Child Lock:Yes
- Glass Turntable Diameter:13.5"
- Assembly Required:No
- Cooking mode:6