Freestanding Chest Freezer with 8.8 cu. ft. Capacity, White Door, Manual Defrost, Approved for Medical Use, CFC Free in White
- Width: 45"
- Height: 33"
- Depth: 24"
- Type: Freestanding
- Style: Chest
- Total Capacity: 8.8 cu. ft.
Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:go
Learn more »
SUMMIT's VLT series includes user friendly chest and compact laboratory freezers capable of reaching -35(degree)C (-31(degree)F). The VLT850 is a commercially approved chest freezer with 10.6 cu.ft. of storage capacity. Designed for optimum temperature performance, it can safely hold vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and even frozen foods under stable conditions with manual defrost operation. A digital thermostat includes easy electronic controls for precise temperature management and a battery-powered thermometer is installed to provide the most accurate temperature readout. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn of any high or low variations in temperature. Corner protectors help to protect the unit's exterior from bumps or dents and counterbalanced hinges provide an easy lift on the lid. A lock is included for added security. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Laboratory chest freezer with 7 c.f. storage capacity
- Capable of operating at -35(degree)C for long-term food preservation and safe storage of pharmaceuticals
- Commercially approved for use in food service establishments
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Precise temperature control with a digital thermostat
- Alarm warns of temperature variations while providing a digital display of interior temperature
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Condensor Location||Side of Unit|
|Parts/Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
- Stock Id:85987
- Cabinet Color:White
- Door Color:White
- Total Capacity:8.8 cu. ft.
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Glass Door:No
- Number of Bins:1
- Door Alarm:Yes
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Ice Maker:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Door Lock:Yes
- Lid Style:Lift Lid
- CFC Free:Yes
- Energy Star:No
- Volts:115 Volts
- ADA Compliant:No
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Approved for Commercial Use:Yes
- Defrost Type:Manual
- US Electrical Safety:UL
- Thermostat Type:Digital
- Compressor Warranty:5 Years
- Approved for Medical Use:Yes
- Parts and Labor Warranty:1 Year
Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
Factory Installed Lock
A front-mounted single key lock that is factory installed offers security you can count on.
Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
KEY Extra Keys for Any Model with Lock
CAS Add 6" Heavy Duty Casters(2 locking and 2 standard) to Under-counter Models
DL1 Temperature Logger
10 Year Major Component Warranty
PH Factory-Installed Probe Hole
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: