SBC501BSSTBST 7.0 cu. ft. Capacity Beer Dispenser With KIT 490 Included, Adjustable Thermostat, Manual Defrost, Professional Towel Bar Handle, and Top Guard Rail in Stainless Steel
- Width: 23.75"
- Height: 50.25"
- Depth: 25"
Made in North America, SUMMIT's SBC501 Series features quality beer dispensers built with durable construction and convenient features. Available at AppliancesConnection
The SBC501BSSTBST can accommodate half, quarter, and mini kegs. We include a five pound CO2 tank and tap system complete with all the accessories you need for the smoothest pour. The interior includes a dial thermostat for easy temperature control.
The SBC501BSSTBST has a black cabinet and 304 grade stainless steel wrapped door complete with a pro towel bar handle. The unit's top is also constructed from stainless steel, with a chrome guard rail to help neaten service. Heavy duty casters offer easy portability. This unit features a manual defrost operation process to help prevent temperature fluctuations. The fully finished cabinet is designed for freestanding use.
KIT 490 included
- Includes a 5lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- Keep your beer on the move with sturdy casters that let you wheel the beer dispenser with ease
Top guard rail
- Limit the mess with a silver rail that neatens service
- No temperature fluctuations with a static manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside
- Large interior accepts half, quarter, and mini (pony) kegs
Convertible to a beverage cooler
- Store beverages inside when not using as a beer cooler
Stainless steel door
- Fingerprint-proof design for clean and classic style
Stainless steel top
- 18 gauge stainless steel adds long lasting elegance
Professional towel bar handle
- A curved stainless steel handle adds function and elegance, providing more room for a comfortable grip
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Shipping Weight||156.0 lbs.|
|Energy Usage/Year||374.0 kWh/year|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Depth with door at 90°||47.5"|
|Level Legs Quantity||2|
|Parts/Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
- Stock Id:331060
- Total Capacity:7.0 cu. ft.
- Accepted Keg Sizes:Half
- Number of Taps:Single
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Glass Door:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No