Seville offers a warm blend of soft tones and granite color illustrate the European Country style of this collection. Available at AppliancesConnection
Founded in 1946, Standard Furniture started as and continues to be a family- owned and operated business. Our company remains one of the few American-based furniture manufacturers and distributors providing bedrooms, dining rooms, occasional tables, entertainment centers and leather furniture to over 3,000 retailers nationwide.
Their plants are located in Bay Minette and Frisco City, Alabama. Their distribution centers located in Alabama and California allow them to serve retailers nationwide. As a leading furniture company Standard Furniture also has an outstanding Import Furniture Division to complement our massive domestic production. Standard Furniture has over 200 team members stationed overseas holding their manufacturing partners to strict quality and manufacturing principles for all products brought to the United States.
- Wood products with simulated wood grain laminates. This group may contain plastic parts.
- Drawers offer roller side drawer guides allowing for easy operation. Drawer stops are included for safety.
- Bail pulls and knobs with simulated pewter color finish.
- Old fashioned wood color and simulated Jura granite.
- Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- Simulated Jura granite on case pieces make cleaning easy and adds dimension and color to the design.
- Simulated carvings offer texture and richness to the design.
- Nightstand features 2 drawers for storing bedside items. The sturdy tops are a perfect surface for setting your morning cup of coffee.
- Quality wood products bonded together bonded together create durable construction throughout.
- Bail pulls and knobs with simulate pewter color finish.
- Night Stand - 23"W x 15"D x 24"H.
- Construction: Wood
- Number of Drawers: 2
- Style: Traditional
- Shape: Rectangular
- Finish: Cream
- Width: 23"
- Depth: 15"
- Height: 24"
- Brand:Standard Furniture
- Stock Id:224633
- Number of Drawers:2