Learn more »
All Solaire Grills 27" and larger share an impressive list of standard features and are built to exceed commercial specifications. With over a dozen models to choose from, there's a Solaire Grill that's perfect for you. The Solaire Infrared Grilling System Available at AppliancesConnection
Stainless Steel main burners with either ceramic infrared, double-lanced ported U-Burners, or both. Easily removable for cleaning or conversion.
Pushbutton rapid-start electronic ignition.
All 304 series, 18-8 stainless steel construction with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners.
Hand-Polished mirror finish accents.
Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel construction, main burners, and V-Grilling Grids.
Top-supported, self-trimming design for built-ins.
Double skin hood with stay-cool, full width stainless steel tubular knurled handle.
Stainless steel V-Grilling Grids to enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups.
Removable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray.
Folding side shelves on pedestal, cart, and post models.
Models with rear infrared rotisserie include heavy-duty motor, spit rod, forks and counter-weight.
- More Flavorful Food - Intense direct heat enhances natural glavor for succelence and taste that rival the finest steakhouses.
- More Efficient - Solaire infrared burners are ready to grill in just three (3) minutes and cook twice as fast as traditional burners.
- More Convenient - With shorter grilling times, grilling can become part of your everyday lifestyle, not just a weekend event. And since infrared heats food directly, not the airt around it, grilling year-round, even in frigid weather, is no problem.
- Fewer Flare-Ups - Because there is no secondary heat element to trap grease, flare-ups are virtually eliminated. Drippings instantly vaporize, adding a great natural flavor to your food.
- Versatile - Grill anything like a pro, from steaks to seafood, chops and vegetables.
- Charcoal-Like Grilling with No Hassle - Get the freat flavor of an intensely-hot charcoal fire with the control, convenience and consistency of gas.
Built-In / Slide-In Built-In Cut-Out Dimensions Width (Right to Left):
40.5 Depth (Front to Back):
23 Height (Ground to Ceiling):
10.25 Clearance to Backsplash:
3 Inches Main Burner BTU's:
82500 Rear Burner BTU's:
18000 Total BTU's:
100500 Primary Grilling Area:
1027 Total Grilling Area:
1027 Cooking Surface Size Fuel Type:
Propane Gas Fuel Conversion:
Includes LP to NG Back Burner Type:
Not Available Rotisserie Kit:
Optional Main Burner Material:
Infra-Red Burner Style:
Infra-Red Grill Body Construction Material:
Stainless Steel Ignition Style:
Electronic - Battery Number of Main Burners:
Limited Lifetime - ProRated Cooking Grid Material:
Stainless Steel Rod Side Burner:
Optional Smoker Tray:
Optional Infrared Main Burner:
Included Flavorizer Grids:
Stainless Steel Drip Pan:
Yes Double Walled Hood:
Yes Burner Warranty Against Burn Through:
No Ways to Cook:
- Stock Id:148350
- Style:Built In
- Number of Burners:3
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Side Burner:Optional
- Fuel Type:Liquid Propane
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime - ProRated
- Burner Type:Infrared
- Rotisserie Kit:Optional
- Cooking Grid Material:Stainless Steel Rod
- Height (Ground to Ceiling):10.25
- Depth (Front to Back):23
- Infrared Main Burner:Included
- Width (Right to Left):40.5
- Clearance to Backsplash:3 Inches
- Total BTU's:100500
- Primary Grilling Area:1027
- Total Grilling Area:1027
- Fuel Conversion:Includes LP to NG
- Back Burner Type:Not available
- Main Burner Material:Infrared
- Grill Body Construction Material:Stainless Steel
- Ignition Style:Electronic - Battery
- Smoker Tray:Optional
- Flavorizer Grids:Stainless Steel
- Drip Pan:Yes
- Double Walled Hood:Yes
- Ways to Cook:Rotisserie, Infrared
- Rear Burner BTU's:18000
- Burner Warranty Against Burn Through:No
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: