All Solaire Grills 27" and larger share an impressive list of standard features and are built to exceed commercial specifications. With over a dozen models to choose from, there's a Solaire Grill that's perfect for you. The Solaire Infrared Grilling System Available at AppliancesConnection
Stainless Steel main burners with either ceramic infrared, double-lanced ported U-Burners, or both. Easily removable for cleaning or conversion.
Pushbutton rapid-start electronic ignition.
All 304 series, 18-8 stainless steel construction with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners.
Hand-Polished mirror finish accents.
Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel construction, main burners, and V-Grilling Grids.
Top-supported, self-trimming design for built-ins.
Double skin hood with stay-cool, full width stainless steel tubular knurled handle.
Stainless steel V-Grilling Grids to enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups.
Removable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray.
Folding side shelves on pedestal, cart, and post models.
Models with rear infrared rotisserie include heavy-duty motor, spit rod, forks and counter-weight.
- More Flavorful Food - Intense direct heat enhances natural glavor for succelence and taste that rival the finest steakhouses.
- More Efficient - Solaire infrared burners are ready to grill in just three (3) minutes and cook twice as fast as traditional burners.
- More Convenient - With shorter grilling times, grilling can become part of your everyday lifestyle, not just a weekend event. And since infrared heats food directly, not the airt around it, grilling year-round, even in frigid weather, is no problem.
- Fewer Flare-Ups - Because there is no secondary heat element to trap grease, flare-ups are virtually eliminated. Drippings instantly vaporize, adding a great natural flavor to your food.
- Versatile - Grill anything like a pro, from steaks to seafood, chops and vegetables.
- Charcoal-Like Grilling with No Hassle - Get the freat flavor of an intensely-hot charcoal fire with the control, convenience and consistency of gas.
Cabinet Cart Free-Standing Cart Dimensions Side Shelves Down (Right to Left):
28.50 Height (Ground to Ceiling):
37.25 Depth (Front to Back):
23 Main Burner BTU's:
55000 Rear Burner BTU's:
14000 Total BTU's:
69000 Primary Grilling Area:
455 Secondary Grilling Area:
180 Total Grilling Area:
635 Cooking Surface Size Fuel Type:
Propane Gas Fuel Conversion:
Includes LP to NG Back Burner Type:
Optional Rotisserie Kit:
Included Main Burner Material:
Cast Stainless-Steel Burner Style:
Infra-Red Grill Body Construction Material:
Stainless Steel Ignition Style:
Electronic - Battery Number of Main Burners:
Limited Lifetime - ProRated Wheel Type:
Casters Cooking Grid Material:
Stainless Steel Rod Side Burner:
Optional Smoker Tray:
Optional Infrared Main Burner:
Included Flavorizer Grids:
Stainless Steel Drip Pan:
Yes Double Walled Hood:
Yes Ways to Cook:
- Stock Id:148207
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Style:All Refrigerator
- Fuel Type:Liquid Propane
- Number of Burners:2
- Burner Type:Infrared
- Side Burner:Optional
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime - ProRated
- Rotisserie Kit:Included
- Cooking Grid Material:Stainless Steel Rod
- Infrared Main Burner:Included
- Primary Grilling Area:455
- Total Grilling Area:635"
- Fuel Conversion:Includes LP to NG
- Back Burner Type:Optional
- Main Burner Material:Cast Stainless-Steel
- Grill Body Construction Material:Stainless Steel
- Ignition Style:Electronic - Battery
- Wheel Type:Casters
- Smoker Tray:Optional
- Flavorizer Grids:Stainless Steel
- Drip Pan:Yes
- Double Walled Hood:Yes
- Ways to Cook:Infrared
- Secondary Grilling Area:180"
- Side Shelves Down (Right to Left):28.50"
- Rear Burner BTU's:14000