My Account My Account Icon Rebate Rebate Icon Update Update Icon Top Arrow Top Arrow Down Arrow Down Arrow Article Article Appliances Connection Blog Appliances Connection Blog Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter Google+ Google+ YouTube YouTube Pinterest Pinterest Instagram Instagram Houzz Houzz Video Video Star Star Share This Share This Print Print Free Shipping Free Shipping No Interest No Interest No Sales Tax No Sales Tax 30 Day Returns 30 Day Returns Rewards Program Rewards Program Trade Program Trade Program
  • List Price: $313.49
Today's Price: $284.99
& Free Shipping
You Save: $28.50 (9.09%). Ends 09/25
We Match & Beat Any Price
Qty:
Add to Cart For Final Price
(Why don't we show the price?)

Retailers have the legal right to set their own prices, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be communicated. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's “minimum advertised price,” the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage. Taking these steps allows Appliances Connection to show you our price consistent with our goal of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of products. You are not required to purchase the product to see our lowest price, simply just remove it from your cart.

Earn Reward Points

Signature Design by Ashley T8649

T864-9 Hatsuko Lift Top Cocktail Table with Simple Pulls, Bottom Shelf and Block Feet in Espresso
★★★★★ ★★★★★
(12)

T864-9 Hatsuko Lift Top Cocktail Table with Simple Pulls, Bottom Shelf and Block Feet in Espresso

Available

Items that are currently in-transit to our warehouse, are currently in-stock at a drop-ship vendor’s, or manufacturer's warehouse will be marked as "Available". These products will ship once your order is processed (usually within 24-48 business hours). For any exceptions to this timeframe, an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) for your order will be emailed with accurate shipping dates in order to ensure that you are always updated and informed as to when your order will arrive at its final destination.

Quick Ship Eligible

Items labeled Quick Ship will ship within 2 business days from our East Coast warehouse. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location. If you are ordering multiple items and not all items qualify for Quick Ship, the order will ship when all items are available to ship. Quick Ship may not apply to multiple quantities of the same product.

Quick Specs: View More

• Series: Hatsuko
  • Width: 24.5"
  • Height: 19.75"
  • Depth: 25"
  • Style: Contemporary
  • Weight: 85 lbs.
  • Color: Dark Brown

Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:

go

Complete Your Coffee and Cocktail Tables and Save:

Current Item

Signature Design by Ashley T864-9 Hatsuko Lift Top Cocktail Table with Simple Pulls, Bottom Shelf and Block Feet in Espresso

Today's Price: $0.00 & Free Shipping

Quantity:
Matching End Table

Signature Design by Ashley T864-3 Hatsuko Rectangular End Table with Molding Detail, Bottom Shelf and Decorative Hardware in Espresso

Quantity:
Matching End Table

Signature Design by Ashley T864-7 Hatsuko Chair Side End Table with Simple Pulls, Bottom Shelf and Block Feet in Espresso

Quantity:

The Hatsuko cocktail table features a lift top that can be raised and pushed back towards your seat to be used as a serving table. The table has caster wheels hidden on the bottom deep behind the legs for mobility. With a large drawer and bottom shelf providing plenty of storage space, the cocktail table is versatile and stylish. Clean straight lines and a deep espresso finish flows over the select veneer and hardwood solids construction, giving the table a graceful look that enhances any living room decor. Available at AppliancesConnection

Features:

• The top can be raised and pushed back slightly
  • Casters on the bottom behind the legs for mobility
  • 1 Drawer with 2 brushed nickel colored knobs
  • Large bottom shelf
  • Made with select veneer and hardwood solids
  • Clean straight-line design
  • Rich espresso finish

Specifications:

Style: Contemporary
Series: Hatsuko
Finish: Espresso
Shape: Rectangular
Material: Wood
Top Material: Wood
Storage: Yes
Number of Drawers: 1
Number of Shelves: 1
Length: 36.25"
Width: 24.5"
Height: 19.75"
Weight: 85 lbs.

Simple Pulls

Simple Pulls

Allow other design features on your furniture piece or overall decor to have center stage with the classic clean look of simple pulls.

Bottom Shelf

Bottom Shelf

Accessorize your decor by placing books, magazines or any other accessories on the bottom shelf! Or let it be for a clean look.

Block Feet

Block Feet

Bring simplicity into your home with these rigid and durable furniture block feet. Keeping things sturdy at all times.

Be the first to ask a question

Ask A Question

Overall Rating ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 3.9
Ease of Use 4.0
Meet Expectations 4.0
Bang for Your Buck 3.9
Average rating out of 12 reviews
Sort:

Share your thoughts with other customers:

Write A Review

Customer Reviews

from Jamestown, NY
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 5
Ease of Use: 5
Meet Expectations: 5
Bang for Your Buck: 5

Recommended Product:

Nice simple looking table. The drawer is convenient for holding magazines and remote controls. I can't figure out what to do with the lift top besides put stuff underneath the storage space.

Was this helpful? 👍 0 👎 0

from Scituate, RI
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 4
Ease of Use: 5
Meet Expectations: 5
Bang for Your Buck: 4

Recommended Product:

A bit costly for a table but it looks good. The wheel feature is something new for me.

Was this helpful? 👍 0 👎 0

Nice table but the warning sticker was a bust!

By  from Las Vegas, NV, United States  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 3

Recommended Product:

I really like this coffee table. Well packaged, easy to assemble and works great. But that large warning label! It said something about not letting children play on it. It was glued onto the wood (expected an easy to peel off) and took more time time to remove than to assemble the table. Bad, bad, bad. We soaked it multiple times and had to scrape it off. Took a bit of the finish off doing so. Why would they do that? Took off two stars just for that. Sigh...

Written by a customer while visiting http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Legacy/ContactUs.asp

Love my new coffee table

By  from Undisclosed  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

I love it. I needed something that was more square than rectangle - although it is a bit of both. Not really square. I needed it to fit in with a sectional and this is perfect.

Written by a customer while visiting http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Legacy/ContactUs.asp

Very lovely table

By  from Redlands, CA  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

I am a designer that was decorating an office for a Dr. I ordered this table and it was exactly what I was looking for! It fit the room perfectly, and is great quality! This is why I always order from Ashley for both work and home!

Looks great!

By  from Reno, NV  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 3

The coffee table looks great and is a perfect size but got easily scratched by my toddler within the first month which makes me think that the quality is not the best...

Very sastified!

By  from Florida  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

I bought this a little over a month ago and use the lift time very often. It's very practical and looks great in my home. One thing I didn't expect was the color of the table. I though it was dark brown on top and light brown underneath but it's actually all dark brown. The photo is a little misleading

Great size. Love the color works just great

By  from Undisclosed  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

Had to assemble because it was shipped but was easy. Love it

coffee table and end tables

By  from Alexandria, KY, United States  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

love my coffee table and end tables. rich looking and make my living room complete.

Small and not worth the money

By  from Modesto, CA, United States  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 1

I ordered the table online and it came damaged. When I set it up it was unstable. The drawer in the frot does not open. It's cheap material and super small.

1-10 of 12

Model

• Brand:Signature Design by Ashley
  • SKU:T8649
  • UPC:024052123159
  • Stock Id:253728
  • Product Number:T864-9
  • Series:Hatsuko

Appearance

• Style:Contemporary
  • Top Material:Wood
  • Color:Dark Brown