Home> Home Furnishing> Tables> End Tables > T8022
Discontinued No longer available.

Signature Design by Ashley Products

Signature Design by Ashley T8022

Kisper T802-2 22" Square End Table with 2 Doors, Aged Pewter Color Handles and Tapered Legs in Dark Brown
★★★★★ ★★★★★
(5) Write a Review

Kisper T802-2 22" Square End Table with 2 Doors, Aged Pewter Color Handles and Tapered Legs in Dark Brown

Quick Specs: View More

• Series: Kisper
  • Width: 22"
  • Height: 24"
  • Style: Contemporary
  • Weight: 55.12 lbs.
  • Color: Dark Brown

Product Description

The Kisper end table is made with Acacia veneers and solids in a brushed dry brown finish. Two doors with a spacious storage interior is perfect to stash away books, magazines and remote controls. The doors feature aged pewter color handles for a classy touch.   Available at AppliancesConnection

Features:

Simple Pulls
Allow other design features on your furniture piece or overall decor to have center stage with the classic clean look of simple pulls.

Tapered Legs
Take your home’s aesthetic to new level. The contour lines of the tapered legs exude elegance and sophistication. 

Additional Features:

• Made with Acacia veneers and solids
  • Brushed texture details
  • Flared tapered legs
  • 2 doors
  • Aged pewter color handles
  • Some assembly required

Specifications:

Series: Kisper
Color: Dark Brown
Style: Contemporary
Top Material: Manufactured Wood
Construction: Wood
Shape: Square
Storage: Yes
Number of Doors: 2
Length: 22"
Width: 22"
Height: 24"
Weight: 55.12 lbs.

Simple Pulls

Simple Pulls

Allow other design features on your furniture piece or overall decor to have center stage with the classic clean look of simple pulls.

Tapered Legs

Tapered Legs

Take your home`s aesthetic to new level. The contour lines of the tapered legs exude elegance and sophistication.

Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.

Get Adobe Reader You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.

Resources and Downloads

End Table Assembly Guide

Model

• Brand: Signature Design by Ashley
  • SKU: T8022
  • UPC: 024052362497
  • Stock Id: 708775
  • Product Number: T802-2
  • Series: Kisper
  • Warranty Info: Brand New Factory Sealed With 1 Year USA Warranty

This product is Brand New with full manufacturer warranty

Appearance

• Style: Contemporary
  • Frame Material: Wood
  • Construction: Wood
  • Top Material: Manufactured Wood
  • Color: Dark Brown
  • Shape: Square
  • Storage: Yes
  • Number of Drawers: None
  • Number of Shelves: None
  • Number of Doors: 2
  • Magazine Holder: No
  • Distressed Finish: No
  • Hand Painted: No
  • Hand Crafted: No
  • Wrought Iron: No

Features

• Lift Top: No
  • Tray Top: No
  • Adjustable Height: No
  • Hidden Storage Compartment: No

Dimensions

• Length: 22"
  • Width: 22"
  • Height: 24"

Technical Details

• Weight: 55.12 lbs.
  • Eco-Friendly: No
  • Made in USA: No

Questions & Answers

Ask The First Question

Questions about the product?

Is the product durable or easy to use?

Customer Reviews

Overall Rating ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 4.8
Ease of Use 4.8
Meet Expectations 4.8
Bang for Your Buck 4.8
Average rating out of 5 reviews
Sort:

Customer Reviews

Mid-century Style

By  from Kingston, WA, United States  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 5

Recommended Product:

I bought this to help decrease the amount of furniture in our living room. It has ample storage for us to place our 'tv blanets' and also a large top to hold our remotes and tv time snacks and drinks. The bonus is that it fits in well with our mid-century style! It was easy to assemble and in use in less than an hour after we received it. LOVE IT!

Written by a customer while visiting http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Legacy/ContactUs.asp

Nice, solid, looks good

By  from Undisclosed  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

Happy with table. Looks quality and feels that way too

Written by a customer while visiting http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Legacy/ContactUs.asp

Great style and easy quick assembly

By  from Chicago IL  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

Good value Mid-Mod side table. Top quality as well.

Great LOOK

By  from georgia  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 4

Recommended Product:

I purchased about a month ago and they arrived about a week later. Shipped directly to my front door. I love that. The are small, short and depth wise too. I currently have over sized large sofa neck to them which does not help. Hopefully the new soft will be on order soon. They are darker then pictured too. I will make them work. Changing handles out to gold this week end.

Great mid-century design!

By  from Montana  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

Using these for night stands in my master, good storage. Well made, sturdy and fits my mid century design.

1-5 of 5

Get paid to review this product!

If you have used this product, simply log in and share your text, video and photo review of it!
View our rewards program page for details

Submit a text review
Earn $5.00

Submit a photo review
Earn $7.50
Submit a video review
Earn $10.00
WRITE A REVIEW
Upload File Icon Preview Kitchen My Account Phone Cart Orders Tickets Wishlist Notifications My Account Track Your Order Log Out Article Appliances Connection Blog Facebook Twitter Google+ YouTube Pinterest Instagram Video Star Wishlist Refer To Friends Share This Print Rewards Program List View Grid View Dual Fuel Electric Gas Liquid Propane Natural Gas Woodburning GE Fit Guaranteed Cooling Only Provide Cooling and Heating Rebate Redemption Free 3-Year Warranty White Glove Delivery Service Free Installation Service Free Removal Services Color Spectrum Payment Methods Brands Navigation Deals Navigation Download This Rebate