My Account My Account Icon Rebate Rebate Icon Update Update Icon Top Arrow Top Arrow Down Arrow Down Arrow Article Article Appliances Connection Blog Appliances Connection Blog Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter Google+ Google+ YouTube YouTube Pinterest Pinterest Instagram Instagram Houzz Houzz Video Video Star Star Share This Share This Print Print Free Shipping Free Shipping No Interest No Interest No Sales Tax No Sales Tax 30 Day Returns 30 Day Returns Rewards Program Rewards Program Trade Program Trade Program
  • List Price: $395.99
Today's Price: $359.99
& Free Shipping
You Save: $36.00 (9.09%). Ends 09/25
We Match & Beat Any Price
Qty:
Add to Cart For Final Price
(Why don't we show the price?)

Retailers have the legal right to set their own prices, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be communicated. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's “minimum advertised price,” the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage. Taking these steps allows Appliances Connection to show you our price consistent with our goal of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of products. You are not required to purchase the product to see our lowest price, simply just remove it from your cart.

Earn Reward Points

Signature Design by Ashley T7324

Gavelston Collection T732-4 64" Sofa Table with Distressing Details, 4 Drawers and Bottom Shelf in Black
★★★★★ ★★★★★
(17)

Gavelston Collection T732-4 64" Sofa Table with Distressing Details, 4 Drawers and Bottom Shelf in Black

Available

Items that are currently in-transit to our warehouse, are currently in-stock at a drop-ship vendor’s, or manufacturer's warehouse will be marked as "Available". These products will ship once your order is processed (usually within 24-48 business hours). For any exceptions to this timeframe, an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) for your order will be emailed with accurate shipping dates in order to ensure that you are always updated and informed as to when your order will arrive at its final destination.

Quick Ship Eligible

Items labeled Quick Ship will ship within 2 business days from our East Coast warehouse. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location. If you are ordering multiple items and not all items qualify for Quick Ship, the order will ship when all items are available to ship. Quick Ship may not apply to multiple quantities of the same product.

Quick Specs: View More

• Style: Casual
  • Weight: 98 lbs.
  • Color: Black

Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:

go

Complete Your Sofa Tables and Save:

Current Item

Signature Design by Ashley Gavelston Collection T732-4 64" Sofa Table with Distressing Details, 4 Drawers and Bottom Shelf in Black

Today's Price: $0.00 & Free Shipping

Quantity:
Matching Cabinet

Signature Design by Ashley Gavelston Collection T732-40 48" Accent Cabinet with 2 Doors, 2 Drawers and Distressed Detailing in Black

Quantity:
Matching End Table

Signature Design by Ashley Gavelston Collection T732-2 22" Square End Table with Bottom Shelf, Framed Apron and Distressed Detailing in Black

Quantity:
Matching End Table

Signature Design by Ashley Gavelston Collection T732-7 14" Chair Side End Table with 1 Drawer, 1 Door, and Distressed Detailing in Black

Quantity:
Matching Cocktail Table

Signature Design by Ashley Gavelston Collection T732-1 48" Rectangular Cocktail Table with Distressing Details, Framed Apron and Bottom Shelf in Black

Quantity:

The Gavelston sofa table is inspired by simplicity and weatherworn beauty of primitive furniture. Clean lines and framed apron brings a relaxed sense of style into any living room. Wide bottom shelf displays your favorite accessories and books while four drawers provide extra storage space. Available at AppliancesConnection

Features:

Distressed Detailing
Create a story and simulate years of wear! For those who admire rustic, shabby chic or cottage design... the distressed detailing on this furniture piece re-creates the look of a beautiful antique.

Simple Pulls
Allow other design features on your furniture piece or overall decor to have center stage with the classic clean look of simple pulls.

Molding Detail
No home’s design is complete without the finishing touch of seamlessly fitting molding detail.

Bottom Shelf
Accessorize your decor by placing books, magazines or any other accessories on the bottom shelf! Or let it be for a clean look.

Block Feet
Bring simplicity into your home with these rigid and durable furniture block feet. Keeping things sturdy at all times. 

Additional Features:

• 4 drawers with dark bronze colored hardware
  • Made with select veneer and solids
  • Weathered black finish for a vintage look
  • Large bottom shelf

Specifications:

Series: Gavelston
Style: Casual
Color: Black
Construction: Wood
Top Material: Manufactured Wood
Storage: Yes
Number of Shelves: 1
Number of Drawers: 4
Length: 64.12"
Width: 15"
Height: 30"
Top Side Drawer Interior (2): 9.50" x 11.00" x 3.00"
Top Center Drawer Interior (2): 10.75" x 11.00" x 3.00"
Opening: 63.38" x 14.50" x 17.63"
Weight: 98 lbs.

Distressed Detailing

Distressed Detailing

Create a story and simulate years of wear! For those who admire rustic, shabby chic or cottage design this distressed detailing on this furniture piece re-creates the look of a beautiful antique.

Simple Pulls

Simple Pulls

Allow other design features on your furniture piece or overall decor to have center stage with the classic clean look of simple pulls.

Molding Detail

Molding Detail

No home`s design is complete without the finishing touch of seamlessly fitting molding detail.

Bottom Shelf

Bottom Shelf

Accessorize your decor by placing books, magazines or any other accessories on the bottom shelf! Or let it be for a clean look.

Block Feet

Block Feet

Bring simplicity into your home with these rigid and durable furniture block feet. Keeping things sturdy at all times.

Be the first to ask a question

Ask A Question

Overall Rating ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 4.6
Ease of Use 4.6
Meet Expectations 4.6
Bang for Your Buck 4.6
Average rating out of 17 reviews
Sort:

Share your thoughts with other customers:

Write A Review

Customer Reviews

Great entrance hall table

By  from Undisclosed  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 5

Recommended Product:

I just wish it came assembled. Although it wasn't hard you needed 2 people to put it together.

Written by a customer while visiting http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Legacy/ContactUs.asp

Sofa Table

By  from Fort Worth, TX, United States  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

I had been searching for the perfect table for several months. I could not be happier!

Written by a customer while visiting http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Legacy/ContactUs.asp

Not happy

By  from Las Vegas, NV, United States  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 2

I bought this a few weeks ago and the drawers opened and closed fine. I have not tried to open, and now the end drawers are stuck close

Very easy to assemble

By  from Nevada, United States  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

I got this as a gift for my mother for my birthday and I am absolutely in love with them

Love it

By  from Belle Vernon, PA, United States  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

I love how it look . Made my entry look very professionally done .

Very well made.

Recommended Product:

I purchased this online and when it arrived I was extremely happy to see how well it is made and the one important fact is that I didn't have to put the drawers together. All I had to do was attach the legs and have someone help me lift it and set it in place. It is very heavy. I love it! By the way I am 68 years old and I put the legs on myself. So you don't need two people to put this together, just someone to help you lift it.

Very sturdy

Recommended Product:

Just got this table in the mail today. I was able to put it together without my husband helping me. The wood is very nice, sturdy and beautiful. I love how long the table is. It's going to fit perfectly in my home

Nice piece for the $$

By  from Peoria, AZ  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

Great looking table in our entry. Like the longer length compared to others and it doesn't stick out too far from the wall.

Good looking

By  from Florida  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 4

Nice console table. It was delivered in time and without damage

Great Table

By  from Corona, CA  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 3

It's a great table however one of the four drawers on my table won't go in all the way so I'm disappointed with that especially since it's not a cheap table. Also one of the four legs seems to be shorter than the others unless my floor is uneven but my husband was able to put something under it so it wouldn't wobble.

1-10 of 17

Model

• Brand:Signature Design by Ashley
  • SKU:T7324
  • UPC:024052227376
  • Stock Id:373453
  • Product Number:T732-4
  • Series:Gavelston

Appearance

• Style:Casual
  • Construction:Wood
  • Top Material:Manufactured Wood