Home> Home Furnishing> Tables> Coffee and Cocktail Tables > T7199
  • List Price: $491.69
Our Price: $446.99
SHIPPING:

FREE

• You Save: $44.70 (9.09%)
  • Get a 5% Appliances Connection Gift Card when using 6 months financing on orders over $299.

Learn More about Financing Options

Apply Today

We Match & Beat Any Price
    Add to Cart For Final Price
    (Why don't we show the price?)
    Delivery within 8-12 Weeks
    Ships between 8/15 - 9/26
    Shipping To: Ashburn, VA 20149 Edit

Signature Design by Ashley T7199 T719-9 Cross Island Lift Top Cocktail Table with Casters, Molding Detail and Decorative Hardware in Medium Brown

★★★★★ ★★★★★

( 26 )

Quick Specs View More

• Style: Casual
    • Weight: 132 lbs.
    • Color: Medium Brown

Special Offers and Promotions

Product Description

Questions & Answers

0 Questions 0 Answers

Customer Questions & Answers

Signature Design by Ashley T7199 Reviews

Average Rating ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 4.1
    Ease of Use 4.1
    Meet Expectations 4.1
    Overall Value 4.1
    Average rating out of 26 reviews
    Sort:
     from Cambridge, MN  on January 25, 2014
    Average Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 5
    Ease of Use: 5
    Meet Expectations: 5
    Overall Value: 5

Recommended Product:

This table is sturdy and good looking. The top is easy to lift. The wheels allow it to be moved around easily. It meets expectations.

Was this helpful? 👍 1 👎 0

from Arlington, VA  on July 28, 2014

Recommended Product:

Very pleased with the amount of decorative details done on this table. The drawers come in handy and the lift top is a nice extra feature.

Was this helpful? 👍 1 👎 1

from Englewood, FL  on March 17, 2016  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

You folks pay attention to detail and customer service. I don`t think you need to do anything different.

Pros: Excellent customer service

Was this helpful? 👍 0 👎 0

from Battle Ground, WA  on April 24, 2016  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

Love this table! Were looking for a mission style coffee table with a raised top to go with our new sectional, and this was exactly what we were looking for.

Pros: Received updated shipping information along the way and lots of notifications. Love the table itself - everything we thought it would be.

Was this helpful? 👍 0 👎 0

Better Than Expected

By  from Waretown NJ  on January 22, 2017  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

It is a beautiful table. Lots of drawers and on roller but heavy enough so it doesn't slide all over. We love it!

Written by a customer while visiting http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Legacy/ContactUs.asp

Signature Design by Ashley

Just a Great Table

By  from Lincoln,Nebraska  on January 13, 2017  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

We added a Sun Room to our home about a year ago and furnished it with all Ashley coffee and end tables. This coffee table is as beautiful today as it was the day it was delivered. We have 13 Grandchilden that use it to draw, play and what ever else kids do on tables today and it has shown no wear. In fact, all of our Ashley tables are looking like new after at least a year of use. We are very pleased with this purchase!

Written by a customer while visiting http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Legacy/ContactUs.asp

Poor quality!

By  from Indiana  on December 1, 2016  Verified Owner
    Average Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 1

The top started bubbling right around 6 months. They are hard, raised bubbles and they have not went away. It is now a year since I have had it and more bubbles appear to be forming. I am very disappointed that a coffee table that was this expensive is this poorly made.

Top bubbles and hardware pops/creaks

By  from New Albany, IN  on December 1, 2016  Verified Owner

I purchased this about a year ago and back in April I noticed a solid bubble formed on the top. This morning I noticed another small bubble has formed. We always use coasters so I'm not sure what has caused this. The hardware pops and creaks when we raise and lower the top. We paid A LOT for this table and are terribly disappointed at the quality we have experienced.

Table top ruined

By  from Wisconsin, United States  on May 21, 2016  Verified Owner

I love the table and it's design. Unfortunately the top of it was not sealed properly. Any moisture whatsoever made the laminate top bubble and now it looks ridiculous. I've been scouring the Internet to see if I can purchase a replacement top. This site is all that really came up. If I could find a properly sealed new top to replace it, i would give this the highest rating.

Beautiful collection

By  from Silverdale wa  on March 26, 2016  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

I bought this table to end tables and the TV stand. I love it so much the I went back to order the bedroom set but it was discontinued. My only complaints are the veneers one of the veneers fell off after vacuuming easy fix. The fold out table is a bit to high. And on the end table one of the stained lines didnt stain to the end of the table. Over all great set very pretty. Goes well with my Richland amber couches.

1-10 of 26

Earn rewards for reviewing this product!

If you have used this product, simply log in and share your text, video and photo review of it!
    View our rewards program page for details

Submit a text review
    Earn $5.00

Submit a photo review
    Earn $7.50
    Submit a video review
    Earn $10.00
    WRITE A REVIEW
    facebook pixel