My Account My Account Icon Rebate Rebate Icon Update Update Icon Top Arrow Top Arrow Down Arrow Down Arrow Article Article Appliances Connection Blog Appliances Connection Blog Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter Google+ Google+ YouTube YouTube Pinterest Pinterest Instagram Instagram Houzz Houzz Video Video Star Star Share This Share This Print Print Free Shipping Free Shipping No Interest No Interest No Sales Tax No Sales Tax 30 Day Returns 30 Day Returns Rewards Program Rewards Program Trade Program Trade Program
  • List Price: $214.49
Today's Price: $194.99
& Free Shipping
You Save: $19.50 (9.09%). Ends 09/24
We Match & Beat Any Price
Qty:
Add to Cart For Final Price
(Why don't we show the price?)

Retailers have the legal right to set their own prices, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be communicated. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's “minimum advertised price,” the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage. Taking these steps allows Appliances Connection to show you our price consistent with our goal of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of products. You are not required to purchase the product to see our lowest price, simply just remove it from your cart.

Earn Reward Points

Signature Design by Ashley T6973

T697-3 Porter End Table
★★★★★ ★★★★★
(11)

T697-3 Porter End Table

In Stock

If an item is currently in stock in our warehouse, it will be marked with the words "In-Stock". These products will ship once your order is processed (usually within 24 hours).

Quick Ship Eligible

Items labeled Quick Ship will ship within 2 business days from our East Coast warehouse. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location. If you are ordering multiple items and not all items qualify for Quick Ship, the order will ship when all items are available to ship. Quick Ship may not apply to multiple quantities of the same product.

Quick Specs: View More

• Series: Porter
  • Width: 26.25"
  • Height: 26"
  • Style: Traditional
  • Color: Rustic Brown

Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:

go

Complete Your End Tables and Save:

Current Item

Signature Design by Ashley T697-3 Porter End Table

Today's Price: $0.00 & Free Shipping

Quantity:
Matching Cocktail Table

Signature Design by Ashley T697-20 Porter Storage Cocktail Table

Quantity:
Matching Sofa Table

Signature Design by Ashley T697-4 Porter Sofa Table

Quantity:
Matching Cocktail Table

Signature Design by Ashley Porter Collection T697-0 33" Lift Top Cocktail Table with 1 Drawer, Spring Load Mechanism and Bottom Shelf in Rustic Brown

Quantity:

Add that finishing touch of vintage-inspired style to your space with the Porter chairside end table. a burnished finish and classic bun feet exude a sense of relaxed elegance. Available at AppliancesConnection

Features:

Decorative Hardware
Make every pull a classic with the stylish, ornamental hardware on this furniture piece.

Bottom Shelf
Accessorize your decor by placing books, magazines or any other accessories on the bottom shelf! Or let it be for a clean look.

Bun Feet
A slightly flatter version of the ball foot. This bun foot design endows your home with a new level of elegance.

Molding Detail
No home’s design is complete without the finishing touch of seamlessly fitting molding detail.

Additional Features:

• Dark bronze color knob
  • One drawer and one shelf
  • Made with select cherry veneers and hardwood solids
Decorative Hardware

Decorative Hardware

Make every pull a classic with the stylish, ornamental hardware on this furniture piece.

Molding Detail

Molding Detail

No home`s design is complete without the finishing touch of seamlessly fitting molding detail.

Bottom Shelf

Bottom Shelf

Accessorize your decor by placing books, magazines or any other accessories on the bottom shelf! Or let it be for a clean look.

Bun Feet

Bun Feet

A slightly flatter version of the ball foot. This bun foot design endows your home with a new level of elegance.

Be the first to ask a question

Ask A Question

Overall Rating ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 4.5
Ease of Use 4.5
Meet Expectations 4.5
Bang for Your Buck 4.5
Average rating out of 11 reviews
Sort:

Share your thoughts with other customers:

Write A Review

Customer Reviews

from Springdale, UT
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 5
Ease of Use: 5
Meet Expectations: 5
Bang for Your Buck: 5

Recommended Product:

This table is well made. Assembly is pretty easy. Arrived quickly. The quality is exceptional for the price! It is a very sturdy piece of furniture.

Was this helpful? 👍 0 👎 0

Attractive but lacks workmanship and quality

By  from Undisclosed  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 4

Table is not high quality which is evident by the gaps around the drawer. Not a good fit, you can see light reflect from the wall around the gaps. Wood not a quality finish. I guess it OK for the price but definitely cheaply made.

Written by a customer while visiting http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Legacy/ContactUs.asp

Gorgeous sturdy side tables

Recommended Product:

We bought 2 of these about 3 months ago. They came in a box to be assembled, but it was super easy. The only issue we had was that one of the trim pieces on the side of the table had fallen off. But rather than wait to have it exchanged or whatever, I just attached it myself with some Gorilla Wood Glue and clamped it in place until the glue was set. Still looks great and can't even tell which table was repaired!

Written by a customer while visiting http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Legacy/ContactUs.asp

Heavy, stylish

By  from New Jersey  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

Bought about month ago on line. Fast delivery, little leary , had a little assembly. Easy assembly , nice solid piece. Very happy.

Nice side table !

By  from new york ny  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

Purchased two of these along with the coffee table, they're just the right size not to big & have a drawer, which I like ! Pretty dark brown color.

Nice solid table

By  from Harrisburg,PA  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

I bought these two end tables a month ago. They were easy to assemble and very attractive. Happy with my purchase!

Matches Hodgenville piece!

By  from Southern KY  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

I wanted an end table that would match my Hodgenville entertainment center. I went out in a limb and purchased this hoping that the rustic browns would match. I am thrilled! Almost perfect match. Both pieces also have the same color knobs, so I am really pleased. This is a very nice piece and easy to assemble.

love the end tables

Recommended Product:

I ordered the lift top coffee table square and two end tables, The height is perfect in the end tables, very solid material,easy to assemble. I changed my coffee table from rectangle to square and love the lift up top for eatting or putting my laptop on. I would love one more end table for my recliner now.

love this

By  from West Virginia  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

Bought this table in April 2016. It fits in the area I bought it for. Its perfect for limit space areas. One thing though, if youre looking for a medium brown, this shows it is. actually its a dark brown but I still love it

Poor Workmanship w/Scratches

By  from Ohio, United States  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 1

Very poor workmanship ... paint doesn't cover trim (underneath trim is unpainted or sparsely painted). Scratches on furniture.

1-10 of 11

Model

• Brand:Signature Design by Ashley
  • SKU:T6973
  • UPC:024052080599
  • Stock Id:357531
  • Product Number:T697-3
  • Series:Porter

Appearance

• Style:Traditional
  • Construction:Veneers
  • Top Material:Veneers