My Account My Account Icon Rebate Rebate Icon Update Update Icon Top Arrow Top Arrow Down Arrow Down Arrow Article Article Appliances Connection Blog Appliances Connection Blog Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter Google+ Google+ YouTube YouTube Pinterest Pinterest Instagram Instagram Houzz Houzz Video Video Star Star Share This Share This Print Print Free Shipping Free Shipping No Interest No Interest No Sales Tax No Sales Tax 30 Day Returns 30 Day Returns Rewards Program Rewards Program Trade Program Trade Program
Discontinued No longer available.

Signature Design by Ashley Products

Signature Design by Ashley T67720

T677-20 Hamlyn Lift Top Cocktail Table with Decorative Hardware,Distressed Detailing and Molding Detail in Medium Brown
★★★★★ ★★★★★
(10)

T677-20 Hamlyn Lift Top Cocktail Table with Decorative Hardware,Distressed Detailing and Molding Detail in Medium Brown

Quick Specs: View More

• Series: Hamlyn
  • Width: 25.5"
  • Height: 20.5"
  • Depth: 26"
  • Style: Traditional
  • Weight: 160.6 lbs.
  • Color: Medium Brown

Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:

go

Let the traditional cocktail table transform your living room into a warm rustic environment with the detailed mouldings and bracket feet. The table features a lift top that reveals extra storage inside. Two side drawers and two front drawers offers plenty of storage room to keep your living room neat. Hidden caster wheels behind the legs allow for the table to be moved with ease. Constructed with select hardwoods and cherry veneers in a medium brown finish. Available at AppliancesConnection

Features:

• Hidden caster wheels behind the legs
  • Lift the top to reveal extra storage space
  • 2 Front drawers and 2 small side drawers
  • Traditional styled bracket feet
  • Decorative antique bronze colored drawer handles
  • Made with select hardwoods and cherry veneers
  • Detailed mouldings

Specifications:

Style: Traditional
Series: Hamlyn
Finish: Medium Brown
Shape: Rectangular
Material: Wood
Top Material: Wood
Storage: Yes
Number of Drawers: 4
Length: 45.5"
Width: 25.5"
Height: 20.5"
Weight: 160.6 lbs.

Distressed Detailing

Distressed Detailing

Create a story and simulate years of wear! For those who admire rustic, shabby chic or cottage design this distressed detailing on this furniture piece re-creates the look of a beautiful antique.

Decorative Hardware

Decorative Hardware

Make every pull a classic with the stylish, ornamental hardware on this furniture piece.

Simple Pulls

Simple Pulls

Allow other design features on your furniture piece or overall decor to have center stage with the classic clean look of simple pulls.

Molding Detail

Molding Detail

No home`s design is complete without the finishing touch of seamlessly fitting molding detail.

Be the first to ask a question

Ask A Question

Overall Rating ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 4.1
Ease of Use 4.2
Meet Expectations 4.2
Bang for Your Buck 4.1
Average rating out of 10 reviews
Sort:

Share your thoughts with other customers:

Write A Review

Customer Reviews

from Tampa, FL
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 5
Ease of Use: 5
Meet Expectations: 5
Bang for Your Buck: 5

Recommended Product:

This table looks lovely and has lots of drawers for me to stick magazines and books in. I don't really get the lift top function but its pretty cool. I don't know if I am using it correctly but sometimes I raise the top when I have guest over so they can reach for the drinks without bending down.

Was this helpful? 👍 1 👎 0

from Waltham, MA
Bang for Your Buck: 5

Recommended Product:

Great features such as the wheels - I can move the table easily when I vacuum the rug. Lots of drawers for storing things inside. The lift top is a nice addition.

Pros: Wheels makes it easy to move the table. Plenty of drawers.

Was this helpful? 👍 1 👎 2

from Richmond, VA
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 4
Bang for Your Buck: 4

Recommended Product:

I think the table looks amazing and has many functions but it was a bit expensive when I bought it.

Was this helpful? 👍 1 👎 1

Beautiful and functional

By  from Virginia, United States  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

I just bought this table and I love the storage and lift top. great piece of furniture

Written by a customer while visiting http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Legacy/ContactUs.asp

Great Table

By  from hudson valley, ny  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

Shipping was very quick and arrived in great condition. Love this table and it looks great in our family room. Lift top works very well too.

Written by a customer while visiting http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Legacy/ContactUs.asp

Nice looking table, but do not use the lift top

By  from Undisclosed  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 1

Had this table 2 days and screws ripped out of wood holding lift mechanism. Repaired. Did it again, 7 month later.

Very poor quality

By  from Undisclosed  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 1

Bought in Nov. 2016, 3 months later, two parts have been broken. The bottom big drawer in right side cannot close easily as the top board looses. One side on top was suddenly tilted when my daughter doing homework on it yesterday. The manufacturer used very small screw to connect pieces together. Looks sturdy, but very frigle. Very dissappointed!

Beautiful coffee table with lift top

By  from North Carolina  Verified Owner

My coffee table was delivered a few weeks ago. It was in perfect condition. The lift top is exactly what we wanted and it lifts effortlessly. Color matches all my furniture. Highly recommend this coffee table!

A beautiful addition to the family room.

By  from Mesquite, TX, United States  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

We bought the Hamlyn coffee table along with the media console. Wow, they're both gorgeous, solid, elegant and exactly what we wanted for the family room. The coffee table is especially excellent for our needs ... a large top for dining in front of the TV, huge drawers to hide dining accessories (coasters, napkins, placemats, etc.) and it's even on casters! This was another terrific purchase for us from Ashley.

By  from Texas  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

Love this table. Perfect for our space and it is well made with spacious drawers. The quality I expect from Ashley in wood pieces is definitely there

1-10 of 10

Model

• Brand:Signature Design by Ashley
  • SKU:T67720
  • UPC:024052100464
  • Stock Id:384439
  • Product Number:T677-20
  • Series:Hamlyn

Appearance

• Style:Traditional
  • Top Material:Wood
  • Color:Medium Brown