My Account My Account Icon Rebate Rebate Icon Update Update Icon Top Arrow Top Arrow Down Arrow Down Arrow Article Article Appliances Connection Blog Appliances Connection Blog Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter Google+ Google+ YouTube YouTube Pinterest Pinterest Instagram Instagram Houzz Houzz Video Video Star Star Share This Share This Print Print Free Shipping Free Shipping No Interest No Interest No Sales Tax No Sales Tax 30 Day Returns 30 Day Returns Rewards Program Rewards Program Trade Program Trade Program
  • List Price: $258.49
Today's Price: $234.99
& Free Shipping
You Save: $23.50 (9.09%). Ends 09/26
We Match & Beat Any Price
Qty:
Add to Cart For Final Price
(Why don't we show the price?)

Retailers have the legal right to set their own prices, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be communicated. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's “minimum advertised price,” the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage. Taking these steps allows Appliances Connection to show you our price consistent with our goal of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of products. You are not required to purchase the product to see our lowest price, simply just remove it from your cart.

Earn Reward Points

Signature Design by Ashley T3530

Toscana T353-0 48" Rectangular Cocktail Table with Natural Slate Tile Inserts on Top, Caster Wheels and Bottom Shelf in Rustic Brown
★★★★★ ★★★★★
(8)

Toscana T353-0 48" Rectangular Cocktail Table with Natural Slate Tile Inserts on Top, Caster Wheels and Bottom Shelf in Rustic Brown

Available

Items that are currently in-transit to our warehouse, are currently in-stock at a drop-ship vendor’s, or manufacturer's warehouse will be marked as "Available". These products will ship once your order is processed (usually within 24-48 business hours). For any exceptions to this timeframe, an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) for your order will be emailed with accurate shipping dates in order to ensure that you are always updated and informed as to when your order will arrive at its final destination.

Quick Ship Eligible

Items labeled Quick Ship will ship within 2 business days from our East Coast warehouse. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location. If you are ordering multiple items and not all items qualify for Quick Ship, the order will ship when all items are available to ship. Quick Ship may not apply to multiple quantities of the same product.

Quick Specs: View More

• Series: Toscana
  • Width: 28"
  • Height: 19.88"
  • Style: Casual
  • Weight: 58 lbs.
  • Color: Rustic Brown

Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:

go

Complete Your Coffee and Cocktail Tables and Save:

Current Item

Signature Design by Ashley Toscana T353-0 48" Rectangular Cocktail Table with Natural Slate Tile Inserts on Top, Caster Wheels and Bottom Shelf in Rustic Brown

Today's Price: $0.00 & Free Shipping

Quantity:
Matching End Table

Signature Design by Ashley Toscana T353-7 16" Chair Side End Table with Natural Slate Tile Insert, Bottom Shelf and Tapered Legs in Rustic Brown

Quantity:
Matching Sofa Table

Signature Design by Ashley Toscana T353-4 50" Sofa Table with Natural Slate Tile Insert, Bottom Shelf and Tapered Legs in Rustic Brown

Quantity:
Matching End Table

Signature Design by Ashley Toscana T353-2 26" Square End Table with Natural Slate Tile Inserts on Top, Bottom Shelf and Tapered Legs in Rustic Brown

Quantity:

The Toscana cocktail table is constructed from solid wood and bathed in a warm rustic brown finish. The table top is decorated with beautiful natural slate tile inserts that presents an outdoor motif. With a panel designed shelf on the bottom and caster wheels for mobility, the table is a perfect example of a piece of furniture blending style with functionality. Available at AppliancesConnection

Features:

Casters
Keep your interior design options open! Now you can re-arrange your furniture with ease, thanks to an installed set of casters.

Apron
Design and Function. This lovely apron runs between legs and helps to support the Furniture piece. It also adds a beautiful design element.

Tapered Legs
Take your home’s aesthetic to new level. The contour lines of the tapered legs exude elegance and sophistication.

Bottom Shelf
Accessorize your decor by placing books, magazines or any other accessories on the bottom shelf! Or let it be for a clean look.

Additional Features:

• Natural slate tile inserts on table top
  • Caster wheels on the bottom for mobility
  • Rustic brown finish
  • Panel styled bottom shelf
  • Solid wooden frame
  • Comes in a RTA construction

Specifications:

Style: Casual
Series: Toscana
Finish: Rustic Brown
Shape: Rectangular
Material: Wood
Top Material: Stone
Storage: Yes
Number of Shelves: 1
Length: 48"
Width: 28"
Height: 19.88"
Weight: 58 lbs.

Casters

Casters

Keep your interior design options open! Now you can re-arrange your furniture with ease, thanks to an installed set of casters.

Apron

Apron

This lovely apron runs between legs and helps to support the Furniture piece. It also adds a beautiful design element.

Tapered Legs

Tapered Legs

Take your home`s aesthetic to new level. The contour lines of the tapered legs exude elegance and sophistication.

Bottom Shelf

Bottom Shelf

Accessorize your decor by placing books, magazines or any other accessories on the bottom shelf! Or let it be for a clean look.

Toscana T353CTCSETSET Rectangular Cocktail Table, Chair Side End Table and Square End Table in Rustic Brown Finish
Signature Design by Ashley Toscana T353CTCSETSET Rectangular Cocktail Table, Chair Side End Table and Square End Table in Rustic Brown Finish
  • 1 x Signature Design by Ashley T3530
  • 1 x Signature Design by Ashley T3537
  • 1 x Signature Design by Ashley T3532

$504.97

Be the first to ask a question

Ask A Question

Overall Rating ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 3.4
Ease of Use 3.4
Meet Expectations 3.4
Bang for Your Buck 3.4
Average rating out of 8 reviews
Sort:

Share your thoughts with other customers:

Write A Review

Customer Reviews

from Rochelle Park, NJ
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 5
Ease of Use: 5
Meet Expectations: 5
Bang for Your Buck: 5

Recommended Product:

Great coffee table! The kids love to sit around and play Uno on it. The wheels make it very easy to mobilize and the design looks fabulous.

Was this helpful? 👍 0 👎 0

Minimum dusting!!

By  from Garden City, MI, United States  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

I saw this table online and loved the design and the casual look of the tiles. The tiles are uneven in places but that is part of the charm. It is nice and sturdy without being overly heavy. I love the wheels which makes vacuuming a breeze. I replaced a glass top table with this because I was sick of cleaning the glass. I am not disappointed.

Written by a customer while visiting http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Legacy/ContactUs.asp

Lots of scratches

By  from St. Petersburg, FL, United States  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 3

We bought this table a while ago and are happy because it matches the other Toscana style tables we have. We did not like the fact that it arrived with several scratches and was not the same quality as when purchased at the store.

Written by a customer while visiting http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Legacy/ContactUs.asp

Finally matched my end table

By  from Fond du Lac, WI, United States  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

I have had the Toscana end table for several years and always intended to buy the matching coffee table. Finally did it on line and it really looks great in my family room. I have read reviews about the tiles not being perfect, but that is the nature of the piece. I like the rustic, earthy look which goes well with my stone fireplace and earth tones.

Questionable Quality

By  from Alexandria, VA, United States  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 2

The wood is easily scratched leaving me to question the long term value of this set. This happened by my toenail as my foot slipped off the table.additionally, the construction is poor. The corners of the table are rough & unfinished.

Beautiful table

By  from Pennsylvania, United States  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

This table is really nice! It's a large table but fits in my room just perfect. I love the shelf on the bottom. We got the matching end table too; just know that it is also big so make sure you measure.

Poor

By  from Undisclosed  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 1

Bought this table it came in one corner looked like a dog chewed it and it was poorly glued back together....ordered a replacement one it came in and same thing one corner looked like a dog had chewed it only this one looked worse than the first one....if i was buying it as a "scratch and dent" item with a deep discount fine but since i am buying it brand new out of the manufacturer box it is unacceptable

Top poor appearance

By  from Clarksville TN  Verified Owner
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 1

All tiles out of first one, second one they were uneven and chipped.Returned and will buy a plain top

1-8 of 8

Model

• Brand:Signature Design by Ashley
  • SKU:T3530
  • UPC:024052000962
  • Stock Id:384236
  • Product Number:T353-0
  • Series:Toscana

Appearance

• Style:Casual
  • Frame Material:Wood
  • Construction:Wood