My Account My Account Icon Rebate Rebate Icon Update Update Icon Top Arrow Top Arrow Down Arrow Down Arrow Article Article Appliances Connection Blog Appliances Connection Blog Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter Google+ Google+ YouTube YouTube Pinterest Pinterest Instagram Instagram Houzz Houzz Video Video Star Star Share This Share This Print Print Free Shipping Free Shipping No Interest No Interest No Sales Tax No Sales Tax 30 Day Returns 30 Day Returns Rewards Program Rewards Program Trade Program Trade Program
  • List Price: $236.49
Today's Price: $214.99
& Free Shipping
You Save: $21.50 (9.09%). Ends 09/19
We Match & Beat Any Price
Qty:
Add to Cart For Final Price
(Why don't we show the price?)

Retailers have the legal right to set their own prices, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be communicated. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's “minimum advertised price,” the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage. Taking these steps allows Appliances Connection to show you our price consistent with our goal of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of products. You are not required to purchase the product to see our lowest price, simply just remove it from your cart.

Earn Reward Points

Signature Design by Ashley T127699

Laflorn T127-699 14" Chair Side End Table with Pull-Out Tray, Cup Holders, Power Outlet and Magazine Rack in Brown
★★★★★ ★★★★★
(8)

Laflorn T127-699 14" Chair Side End Table with Pull-Out Tray, Cup Holders, Power Outlet and Magazine Rack in Brown

Available

Items that are currently in-transit to our warehouse, are currently in-stock at a drop-ship vendor’s, or manufacturer's warehouse will be marked as "Available". These products will ship once your order is processed (usually within 24-48 business hours). For any exceptions to this timeframe, an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) for your order will be emailed with accurate shipping dates in order to ensure that you are always updated and informed as to when your order will arrive at its final destination.

Quick Ship Eligible

Items labeled Quick Ship will ship within 2 business days from our East Coast warehouse. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location. If you are ordering multiple items and not all items qualify for Quick Ship, the order will ship when all items are available to ship. Quick Ship may not apply to multiple quantities of the same product.

Quick Specs: View More

• Series: Laflorn
  • Width: 24"
  • Height: 23"
  • Style: Contemporary
  • Color: Brown

Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:

go

The T127-699 end table is finished in a burnished brown color and made from oak veneers and hardwood solids. Pull out the top tray to reveal two cup holders and a remove control storage. Behind the framed door is two more shelves. Lift the top panel on the back to reveal a charging station with power outlets and USB ports. The back of the table has a magazine rack. Place the table next to any armchair or sofa and enjoy a storage solution for all of your movie night essentials. Available at AppliancesConnection

Features:

Cup Holder(s)
Grab yourself a drink! Kick back. Set it beside you in a cup holder that`s conveniently located on your furniture piece. Cup holders also help avoid spills or rings on your coffee table.

USB Charging Port
It doesn’t get any more convenient than having a USB charging port right on your furniture piece. Not only does it make for a great conversation piece but you’ll wonder how you ever did without one.

Electrical Outlet
Find that electrical outlets are always in the most inconvenient place? No more! This furniture piece has a built in power outlet to use without the need of an extension cord.

Simple Pulls
Allow other design features on your furniture piece or overall decor to have center stage with the classic clean look of simple pulls.

Additional Features:

• Pull-out tray on top with cup holders and remote control storage
  • Flip-up top panel that reveals a charging station with USB ports
  • Small opening on the bottom for power cord to connect to wall outlet
  • 1 Door with framed design on the front
  • 2 Shelves behind the door
  • Magazine rack on the back of the table
  • Made from oak veneers and hardwood solids

Specifications:

Series: Laflorn
Finish: Brown
Style: Contemporary
Top Material: Wood
Material: Wood
Shape: Rectangular
Storage: Yes
Number of Doors: 1
Number of Shelves: 2
Charging Station: Yes
Magazine Rack: Yes
Cup Holders: Yes
Length: 14"
Width: 24"
Height: 23"
Weight: 51 lbs.

Cup Holder(s)

Cup Holder(s)

Grab yourself a drink! Kick back. Set it beside you in a cup holder that`s conveniently located on your furniture piece. Cup holders also help avoid spills or rings on your coffee table.

USB Charging Port

USB Charging Port

It doesn`t get any more convenient than having a USB charging port right on your furniture piece. Not only does it make for a great conversation piece but you`ll wonder how you ever did without one.

Electrical Outlet

Electrical Outlet

Find that electrical outlets are always in the most inconvenient place? No more! This furniture piece has a built in power outlet to use without the need of an extension cord.

Simple Pulls

Simple Pulls

Allow other design features on your furniture piece or overall decor to have center stage with the classic clean look of simple pulls.

Be the first to ask a question

Ask A Question

Overall Rating ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 5.0
Ease of Use 5.0
Meet Expectations 5.0
Bang for Your Buck 5.0
Average rating out of 8 reviews
Sort:

Share your thoughts with other customers:

Write A Review

Customer Reviews

from Lake Charles, LA
Overall Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 5
Ease of Use: 5
Meet Expectations: 5
Bang for Your Buck: 5

Recommended Product:

Great table! It is full of functions. The charger in the back is great. Cup holders and remote control holder is a neat feature.

Was this helpful? 👍 0 👎 0

More Than I Expected

By  from Maine, United States  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

This table was more than I expected. Hardest thing about assembly was getting it out of the secure packaging. I never intended to use shelf so there was NO assembly for me. Much heavier piece than I expected and I love the inside chargers and outlets.

Written by a customer while visiting http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Legacy/ContactUs.asp

Love our new end table!

By  from Grass Valley, Ca  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

Very happy with our new side table. Very little to assemble. Sturdy construction. Love the charging station! Picture online is true to advertising.

Written by a customer while visiting http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Legacy/ContactUs.asp

Very versatile end tables

By  from Texas  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

We bought four of these for our media room. Having the electrical plugs and USB plugs is amazing. These are heavy, sturdy end tables. Our friends are amazed. We hang out alot in our media room and it is great to be able to easily recharge our phones, tablets, etc. The pull-out cup holders are attractive and functional. We would definitely purchase these again..

Great product.

By  from Memphis, TN, United States  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

We bought this table for its many features and it was definitely not a disappointment. Great job.

Useful and Attractive!

By  from Undisclosed  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

I am very happy to have found this end table on-line at Ashley! I was just searching for arm chair possibilities on-line before going to a furniture store and "happened" to find the Ashley website. Because I live in a rural area having ideas before traveling to a store helps a lot. I did not plan to purchase but I liked the style and practical uses of two tables and I saw that the shipping was provided so I took a chance. I bought a pair of them to sit by two recliners I found at Ashley as well. They are a very practical but attractive addition to our living area. My parents are elderly and both like to read a lot. The interior storage and back magazine racks help convenient storage and the hide- away cup holders are very convenient for the many beverages that make their way in front of the t.v.! I have yet to use the installed plugs b/c of our room arrangement but that was one of the convincing features. I plan to buy matching table lamps and can see charging phones here instead of in our kitchen! I was thrilled to have them shipped so quickly and packaged so well to prevent damage.

great features!

By  from NH, United States  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

Needed a compact table between two recliners and this fits the bill. The power strip in the back allows for quick access to recharge our iPads etc. The pull out tray for drinks and remote control is really handy. Love this end table!! Price is right and shipping was quick.

Great side table for my recliner

By  from Undisclosed  Verified Owner

Recommended Product:

I bought this to use beside my recliner since it has a power strip. That allows me to charge my laptop battery while in use. A great idea and a great buy!

1-8 of 8

Model

• Brand:Signature Design by Ashley
  • SKU:T127699
  • UPC:024052226867
  • Stock Id:383981
  • Product Number:T127-699
  • Series:Laflorn

Appearance

• Style:Contemporary
  • Frame Material:Wood
  • Construction:Wood