The DCE33 undercounter ice maker creates its gourmet ice cubes by continually circulating water through pumps and gently sprays into inverted ice cube molds. All the ice cubes from this ice machine come to you completely crystal clear, odorless, taste-free gourmet ice cubes. Available at AppliancesConnection
Designed for built-in undercounter applications, the ice maker measures a narrow 15-inches wide and accepts a custom wood door panel. Stainless steel units do not accept custom panels.
- Gourmet Ice Cubes created by water being continually circulated by a pump that gently sprays water into inverted ice cube molds. Only the water is frozen, with the minerals and impurities flushed down the drain. The result is crystal clear, odorless, taste-free gourmet ice cubes.
- 15" wide and can be easily built-in into decor.
- Available in Contemporary White, Black or Stainless Steal finishes.
- Accepts Custom Wood Panels to match your decor on White and Black units only. Stainless Steel units do not accept custom panels. Drain Pump
- Stock Id:266638
- Ice Storage:26 lbs
- Accepts Custom Panels:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.