The Alexandria collection is perfectly beautiful with its clean smooth lines, outstanding craftsmanship detailing to beauty and functionality is just right for any bedroom. Crafted from solid hardwoods and veneers in a rich finish with intricate details and designs that sure to delight the entire crowd for everyday gathering or special occasions. Available at AppliancesConnection
Founded by the family whose name it still bears, Sandberg Furniture has been an industry leader in quality furniture for nearly a century. Founder Martin Sandberg, a Swedish immigrant and artisan woodworker, established Sandberg Furniture in 1918 in Los Angeles, California as a cabinet shop. In time, his skill and ambition grew to making bedroom furniture, from beds to night stands to dressers to armoires, and Sandberg developed a reputation for quality handcrafting. Soon a hot commodity, Sandberg became the bedmaker to the stars during the Golden Age of Hollywood. A family-owned business to this day, Sandberg is dedicated to providing high quality furniture to low and middle-income consumers. That long tradition of excellence and quality construction persists to this day, and that's why they can make such amazing furniture for such amazing prices.
- Carved details and mouldings enhanced by subtle gold airbrush effects.
- Enhanced with wood grain characteristics, reminiscent of hand finished solid wood.
- Finished in a Brown Walnut
- Marble laminated tops finished to a jewel-like perfection with Sandbergs exclusive Ultragloss finish.
- This product is made of MDF which is resistant to warp, moisture and compression. It is dimensionally stable with close tolerances and screw holding abilities.
|Number of Drawers:||3|
- Stock Id:292042
- Number of Drawers:3