Samsung Appliance WF448AAW
Front Load Washer with 4.5 cu. ft. Capacity, 14 Wash Cycles, 1300 RPM, Steam Cycle, Stainless Steel Drum, Energy Star Certified, in White
Steam clean for safer wash, longer clothing life, Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT™) reduces vibration and noise, Super capacity dryer saves time and money and Space-saving and stylish are just some of the features of the Samsung WF448AA. Available at AppliancesConnection
Steam clean for safer wash, longer clothing life, Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT™) reduces vibration and noise, Super capacity dryer saves time and money and Space-saving and stylish are just some of the features of the Samsung WF448AA.
Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT™) reduces vibration and noise
Samsung’s Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT™) Allows installation on second floors or near bedrooms because it provides smooth operation at spin speeds up to 1300 revolutions per minute, significantly reducing vibration and noise while improving handling of unbalanced loads.
Steam clean for safer wash, longer clothing life
Steam clean helps power out stubborn stains like ketchup, grape juice, grease and grass without pre-treatment, extending the life of your clothes.
Super capacity dryer saves time and money
This extra-large, 7.4 cu. ft. Electric Dryer does a super job of consolidating laundry loads, saving you time, money and water.
Space-saving and stylish
Now your laundry room can be visually striking, too. Choose from a host of stylish metallic colors for your washer and dryer. Save space, too, with stackable machines, paired to make laundry time less of a chore. Optional pedestals are large enough to conveniently store all your laundry supplies, as well.
ENERGY STAR® certified to save power and money
ENERGY STAR certification means this model helps the environment by using less energy, which means less money you spend on electricity.
Safer washes with silver ActivFresh™ save money
This unique ActivFresh™ technology uses quadrillions of silver ions to sanitize clothes in cold water without bleach. Silver ions remove 99% of odor-causing bacteria for up to 30 days. It's ideal for delicates, colors and special-care items, and you'll save money using the cold temperature. Since bio-film buildup is now a thing of the past, thanks to the stainless steel drum, you can count on your clothes, and your washer, remaining clean.
Save time with convenient, easy-to-use machine
The easy-to-see control panel with preset cycles and preprogrammed features makes this machine a breeze to operate. Includes a child lock to keep curious children safe, is quiet and durable, with a motor that functions without belts or gears, and it has a delay-start button for more convenience.
- Center Soft Touch Dial: Dial on a dryer's console that allows a user to navigate settings easily, with a light touch.
- Red LED Display: Color and type of the control panel's screen.
- 2.5" Large LCD Display: screen showing clock, timer, and washing parameters.
- Available in Stainless Platinum and White
Detergent Dispenser Trays
- Bleach: Separate dispenser tray for bleach.
- Main: Separate dispenser tray for main detergent.
- Prewash: Separate dispenser tray for pre-wash detergent.
- Fabric Softener: Separate dispenser tray for fabric softener.
- 3.9 cu. ft. Capacity
- 35" Deep When Stacked
- 32 Inches Deep
- 39 Inches High
- 27 Inches Wide
- 34 5/8 Inches Shipping Depth
- 43 Inches Shipping Depth
- 29 3/8 Inches Shipping Width
- Deep Steam Cycle: Cycle that applies high-power steam to remove stains, saving users time spent pre-treating clothes.
- Diamond Drum: Washer interior with small, inset, diamond-shaped drain holes designed to reduce fabric damage.
- Steam Care Option: Feature that applies steam to any of seven wash cycles for effective stain treatment.
- Steam Washing Technology: Technology that applies hot water moisture to wash loads to help loosen dirt and alleviate stains.
- 8 Wash Cycle Options: Set (number) of options on a washer that modify a wash cycle. (Delay Start, Extra Wash, Extra Rinse).
- Water Temperature Setting
- Child Lock: Safety feature that prevents children from using a dryer. When Child Lock is on, buttons don't respond.
- Stainless Drum: Substance which makes up the inside of a dryer. Stainless Steel (STS) prevents rust and discoloration.
- End of Cycle Signal
- Internal Water Heater
- Compatible with Pedestal WE357A7W/P: 15" platform, with a built-in storage drawer, that raises a dryer for easier loading and unloading.
- Compatible with Stacking Kit(s) SK-5A: Enables a dryer to be stacked on top of a compatible washer to save space in a laundry room.
- Pre Wash: Compartment that dispenses detergent during the initial soak stage of a wash cycle, for tougher stains.
- SilverCare™: Technology that adds silver ions to a wash to reduce 99.9% of odor causing bacteria, even in cold water.
- SteamCare: Feature that applies steam to any of seven wash cycles for effective stain treatment.
- 14 Wash Cycles: Set (number) of modes on a washer that apply specific tumble, spin, and rinse methods to garments.
- Matches with DV448AEW/P Electric Dryer
- Matches with DV448AGW/P Gas Dryer
- 24 hours Hour Delay Start Limit: The ability to delay the start of a cycle until a future time.
- Extra Rinse
- Extra Spin
- Extra Wash
- My Cycle: Button that activates a user's customized cycle, with preset Dry Level, Temperature, Time, and more.
- Direct Drive Motor: Beltless high-speed engine (1,150 rpms) designed to power a washer for smooth and quiet operation.
- VRT™ Vibration Reduction: Technology that reduces washer vibration and noise at high spin speeds, even during unbalanced loads.
- Heavy: Setting that extends the duration of a wash cycle to properly clean heavily soiled clothes.
- Light: Setting that reduces the duration of a wash cycle to clean lightly soiled clothes.
- Extra High
- No Spin
- Cold / Cold
- Extra Hot / Cold
- Hot / Cold
- Warm / Cold
- Warm / Warm
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
- 2 Year Warranty on Control Board Parts
- 3 Year Warranty on Stainless Tub Parts
- 5 Year Warranty on Motor Parts
- Bedding: Cycle on a washer that is optimized for the cleaning of sheets, linens, blankets, and other bedding.
- Deep Steam: Cycle that applies high-power steam to remove stains, saving users time spent pre-treating clothes.
- Delicates: Cycle that dries at a low temperature for fragile or heat-sensitive fabrics, such as hosiery or linen.
- Hand Wash
- Heavy Duty
- Perm Press: Cycle with a longer, unheated cool-down period to minimize wrinkling of cottons, synthetics, and knits.
- Quick Wash: Abbreviated 28-minute wash cycle designed for smaller loads and users on the go.
- Sanitize: Cycle that sanitizes garments and bedding by using high temperature heat to permeate fabrics.
- Spin Only: Cycle that engages a washer's spin mode to remove excess water from garments. No water or soap is added.
- Towels: Cycle optimized for drying towels. Sensor Dry detects moisture levels and stops the cycle when a load is dry.
- 238.1 lbs
- 251.3 lbs Shipping Weight
- Brand:Samsung Appliance
- Stock Id:100837
- Capacity:4.5 cu. ft.
- Type:Front Load
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- Temperature Settings:5
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):1300
- Water Heater:Yes
- Steam Cycle:Yes
- Energy Star:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Reversible Door:No
- Location of Controls:Front
- Wash Cycles:14
- Bleach Dispenser:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:Yes
- Fabric Softener Dispenser:Yes
- Self Cleaning Lint Filter:No
- Soak Setting:No
- CEE Rating:Tier III
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.